• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2021 Griz Football 19 Signed: (3) 2021 Offers

Corby Mann PWO for UM

https://406mtsports.com/college/big-sky-conference/university-of-montana/imposing-red-lodge-lineman-corby-mann-picks-montana-grizzlies-for-football/article_b6606190-fce6-5bd8-83e0-9d4e321be202.html

Griz til I die said:
When’s the last time we had 4 kids from the same high school team in the same class all going to the Griz?

Maybe 5 kids here pretty soon I’ve been hearing there is possibly another from Sentinel that may join pretty soon. (Not Rollins to get hopes up)

grizfan1984 said:
Griz til I die said:
When’s the last time we had 4 kids from the same high school team in the same class all going to the Griz?

Maybe 5 kids here pretty soon I’ve been hearing there is possibly another from Sentinel that may join pretty soon. (Not Rollins to get hopes up)
Dayton Bay?

Griz til I die said:

If it happened it was way back.... early 70's maybe?

grizfan1984 said:
Griz til I die said:

Crews works for me! I know he has an offer from both Cats and Griz.

HookedonGriz said:
grizfan1984 said:

Crews is only a junior, I’m not going to name anybody I’ll let the kid announce when he’s ready.

grizfan1984 said:
HookedonGriz said:

Crews is only a junior, I’m not going to name anybody I’ll let the kid announce when he’s ready.

Oh my bad. Was thinking he was a senior. That kid has skills!

Griz til I die said:

Great question.

While not 4, back in 1989 the Griz signed 3 of my teammates from Butte High.

Excited to see what Sirmon ends up doing for the Griz.

He was a lot better than I expected. Great athlete and competitor.

https://twitter.com/dillytee03/status/1330646420727054336?s=21

Here is the Twitter confirmation for Dylan Smith.

Griz til I die said:

Not sure if they were all in the same class, but Helena High had a bunch of kids play for the Griz in the late 90s. Pelc(s), Malloy, Oelkers, Petek to name a few.

MTGRZ said:
Griz til I die said:

Not sure if they were all in the same class, but Helena High had a bunch of kids play for the Griz in the late 90s. Pelc(s), Malloy, Oelkers, Petek to name a few.

Pelc and Malloy were after TJ and Andy (‘97). Great class with tough kids.

grizfan1984 said:
https://twitter.com/mcpherson_sloan/status/1331057064617992193

To answer your question..yes he can kick plus can throw, run, tackle and did everything for 6 man Savage. 6’5” 230 athlete that will be a project but worth it for a PWO.

I think the strategy is solid for the Griz. Taking more tough Montana kids that have frames and athletic ability and doing small partials or PWO. With this being a free year and many of this years senior coming back and this class really rolling into last year’s class it just makes perfect sense. Expanded rosters but not necessarily the scholarship money then you take these gambles.

grizfan1984 said:
Griz til I die said:

If the Griz end up getting 5 from Sentinel, plus Rollins obviously will go somewhere in Division 1, when was the last time a Montana high school had 6 football seniors going D-1?

Back