• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2019 Official Griz Football Signing List

So, two we didn't know of, in Feight and Botnar, and two who haven't sent in yet, in McGourin and Poetzl.

Other than that, pretty much done.

AZGrizFan said:
HookedonGriz said:
https://twitter.com/MontanaGrizFB/status/1075414424461008897

Interesting. Thought the word here was he was coming as a WR.

I don’t remember seeing that anywhere I always thought he was coming in as a corner stud one at that

HookedonGriz said:
AZGrizFan said:
HookedonGriz said:

I don’t remember seeing that anywhere I always thought he was coming in as a corner stud one at that
Nope, you're right. I was thinking of Owens. :thumb:

AZGrizFan said:
HookedonGriz said:
AZGrizFan said:
HookedonGriz said:

Nope, you're right. I was thinking of Owens. :thumb:

Oh gotcha! That’s another kid that can actually be a great CB for us in my opinion. will be interesting to see which side of the ball he ends up on.

I'm curious to know who's "owning the state" so far. I like with the griz have in Montana kids but admittedly have no idea who the cats have signed. FTC!

Griz2k said:
I'm curious to know who's "owning the state" so far. I like with the griz have in Montana kids but admittedly have no idea who the cats have signed. FTC!

I'll give you my opinion on Jan. 7-11 when I unveil my final rankings. These four Griz are locks for my final Top 10 (no order): Jesse Owens, Garrison Poetzl, Trevin Gradney, Ryan Tirrell.

Griz2k said:

I think it’s pretty even or leaning to the Griz. I’m sure Cats fans would say otherwise....haha. There’s no doubt Owens, Gradney, and Poetzl are 3 of the top 5 in the state. Owens is #1 in my book, he was the AA player of the year and all state on both sides of the ball, not to mention all state basketball. Bobby getting him over the cats and over playing hoops was recruiting genius. Getting Gradney who was a legacy Cat was impressive. Grabbing Simpson out of Bozeman with a bigger offer from the Cats was also solid recruiting and Simpson said as much. Poetzl was a top prize and both schools were after him hard. He was Vims preseason #1 but got hurt early. Tirrell is much better player than people realize and should be one of the top recruits.

Cats got some studs in Lonergan and Olson (would never be Griz) and Alex Johnson. I’m impressed with the QB Thelen, too. So it will be interesting to see where it all shakes out. No one absolutely dominated imo but the Griz did very, very good.

Looks a few of the unknowns will stay unknowns. I know a few of the offers sill out are waiting to see what coaches still have open after the cards get played on signing day. Wouldn’t be shocked if one or two of the unknowns still become Griz later

Back