• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2019 Griz Football Recruiting 25 Signed, 9 Transfers & 4 Walk-ons

Htowngriz said:
dayday said:
grizindabox said:
dayday said:
It’s a well rounded class with players at every position. Still think we could have used another athletic DB that can cover and a DT but you don’t always get what you want. It seems we struggled recruiting in Cali this year. It was also a dud of a 2nd recruiting period. I will have to think on my grade but it’s a solid class nonetheless.

Not sure what you were expecting for the late period.

I expect a return to dominance as promised. That includes out recruiting all big sky foes for talent. On the surface this class won’t indicate that. It’s very solid but won’t be higher than Eastern, MSU, Weber or UCD’s classes with most that follow recruiting. Of course there is no way of actually knowing for a few years and maybe this class develops into something special. Last year’s MSU “special” class already has fallen apart so it’s true this is a crap shoot but yeah thought there would be perceived effort to recruit for specific needs this 2nd recruiting period. Just my opinion.

Program momentum plays a big role in recruiting. Missing the playoffs 3 years in a row doesn't do much to help in that regard.
The Return to Dominance will not be instant.

grizband said:
Htowngriz said:
dayday said:
grizindabox said:

I expect a return to dominance as promised. That includes out recruiting all big sky foes for talent. On the surface this class won’t indicate that. It’s very solid but won’t be higher than Eastern, MSU, Weber or UCD’s classes with most that follow recruiting. Of course there is no way of actually knowing for a few years and maybe this class develops into something special. Last year’s MSU “special” class already has fallen apart so it’s true this is a crap shoot but yeah thought there would be perceived effort to recruit for specific needs this 2nd recruiting period. Just my opinion.

Program momentum plays a big role in recruiting. Missing the playoffs 3 years in a row doesn't do much to help in that regard.

We're not looking for "instant". Would like to see progress though, especially in the last regular season game of the year.

behappp said:
grizband said:
Htowngriz said:
dayday said:

We're not looking for "instant". Would like to see progress though, especially in the last regular season game of the year.

Speak for yourself pards. I haven’t got that many falls, not the kind on the icy sidewalks, left. I’m looking for #RTD ASAP. :lol:

dayday said:
grizindabox said:
dayday said:
Paytonlives said:
Looks like that might be all.. Our list has 28 but that includes the two gray shirts from last year.

https://twitter.com/MontanaGrizFB/status/1093199095517274112

It’s a well rounded class with players at every position. Still think we could have used another athletic DB that can cover and a DT but you don’t always get what you want. It seems we struggled recruiting in Cali this year. It was also a dud of a 2nd recruiting period. I will have to think on my grade but it’s a solid class nonetheless.

Clueless twit.

grizindabox said:
dayday said:
grizindabox said:
dayday said:

Clueless twit.

Ha name calling hiding behind your online profile. You are a lower than low person. You must have been that fat kid with an inferiority complex. I gave a valid opinion and if you don't like it then offer a substantive comment back or be quiet.

dayday said:
grizindabox said:
dayday said:
grizindabox said:

Clueless twit.

Ha name calling hiding behind your online profile. You are a lower than low person. You must have been that fat kid with an inferiority complex. I gave a valid opinion and if you don't like it then offer a substantive comment back or be quiet.

You gave an uninformed or ignorant opinion. There is a reason that the late recruiting period consisted of 3 WALK ON players, and this reason is why no one should have expected much. Twit.

Still a long shot but he is looking for a new home. Had a Griz offer

https://twitter.com/jacosse_/status/1093624577668861952

AZGrizFan said:
Paytonlives said:
CB-Justin Ford 6'2" 190 (Golden West CC) Huntington Beach, CA (Kansas)

He had an offer from us out of CC? And he's already tired of Kansas?

Sounds like he actually preferred UNLV but got wooed by Kansas when he went for a visit. Will be interesting if he was to play now (fcs) or is willing to sit a year at unlv

mtgrizfankb said:
AZGrizFan said:
Paytonlives said:

Sounds like he actually preferred UNLV but got wooed by Kansas when he went for a visit. Will be interesting if he was to play now (fcs) or is willing to sit a year at unlv

On second note....he’s saying online that he’s still a 3 for 2 and graduating in May. So I did some digging and Kansas let him out of his NLI. So that could be cause Kansas oversigned...possible...he didn’t get admitted to the school...possible...or he asked and they said okay...not likely. Concedering rumor has that Kansas is still possible he most likely either didn’t graduate in fall semester and had to go back so Kansas let him walk...he didn’t get into admin or Kansas oversigned and let him go but still want to offer something. If UNLV is interested I would assume they are the front runners. I doubt he had fcs admirations at this point

mtgrizfankb said:
mtgrizfankb said:
AZGrizFan said:
Paytonlives said:

On second note....he’s saying online that he’s still a 3 for 2 and graduating in May. So I did some digging and Kansas let him out of his NLI. So that could be cause Kansas oversigned...possible...he didn’t get admitted to the school...possible...or he asked and they said okay...not likely. Concedering rumor has that Kansas is still possible he most likely either didn’t graduate in fall semester and had to go back so Kansas let him walk...he didn’t get into admin or Kansas oversigned and let him go but still want to offer something. If UNLV is interested I would assume they are the front runners. I doubt he had fcs admirations at this point

According to his own twitter he does NOT have to sit a year and he will be waiting until May to announce a decision....I’d say he’s a loooooong shot.

I see Joah Robbinett, the 6-8 DE from Oregon St that Hauck was hot after last year, is leaving San Diego St along with a slew of DB's. Wonder if we're on any of 'em.

GoldStandardGriz said:
I see Joah Robbinett, the 6-8 DE from Oregon St that Hauck was hot after last year, is leaving San Diego St along with a slew of DB's. Wonder if we're on any of 'em.

We have the scholarships for a few.

GoldStandardGriz said:

This guy is an animal....

Griz just added a corner. Post on the main board. Raeshawn Roland. Was a 2 star out of high school had an offer from Wyoming went the junior college route now coming to Griz.

Back