• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Never to Early 2023 Poll - Griz #9

CDAGRIZ said:
bigsky33 said:
So MSU, because it is successful in attracting students and increasing enrollment substantially over the last few years means it is for profit? Can you explain that?

Also, keeping a DC, that still may be gone soon, that did a less than mediocre job and most all fans would like to see gone, is win at all costs? How does that work CDA? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cast a wide net, get them signed up, cash the checks.
-The University of Phoenix
-Also Netflix and Hello Fresh

Interesting how you view that. As we all know, it is a fact that MSU is not for profit. Their success in increasing enrollment is that they are very proactive and creative in recruiting. They have a system that works. Unfortunately, UM has failed in this area. Bodnar is making improvements, but still have a ways to go.

mthoopsfan said:
bigsky33 said:
Cannot remember offhand. I know that their tweets were mentioned in a thread on here. I just remember it was not a good look having this stuff aired on social media.

It's not a bad look to have a dad posting that his kid deserves more playing. The bad look is on the dad. Anyway, I can see that you are just making up stuff. No one said what you said originally.

Like I said, these parents tweets were about their son's having issues with Hauck. There were comments in a thread on here about them. If you think I am just making it up that is your view. If you do not think it is a bad look to have dissension with the Coach being on social media than that is your opinion. So be it. I just don't agree with you. I also think it is a bad look when you call players parents goof balls on a public board that they may access. Just my take.

bigsky33 said:
garizzalies said:
Yep. You said it.

And I really couldn’t have said it any better
I said that with a question mark? You omitted that when quoting.
Are you asking me a question? Do you know how punctuation works?
I removed your question mark to show how ridiculous you sound. And it worked.
By simply changing the punctuation, you answered your own question.
At first, I thought it was like a Freudian slip, or maybe a typo or your reading comprehension is horrible. All probably are true.
But I think it’s deeper than that. You are the ultimate MSc propaganda machine. Certainly not human. Probably some bubcat A.I. program written by a hacker from his mom’s basement in AZ

garizzalies said:
bigsky33 said:
I said that with a question mark? You omitted that when quoting.
At first, I thought it was like a Freudian slip, or maybe a typo or your reading comprehension is horrible. All probably are true.
But I think it’s deeper than that. You are the ultimate MSc propaganda machine. Certainly not human. Probably some bubcat A.I. program written by a hacker from his mom’s basement in AZ

:roll: :lol: :lol:

bigsky33 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Cast a wide net, get them signed up, cash the checks.
-The University of Phoenix
-Also Netflix and Hello Fresh

Interesting how you view that. As we all know, it is a fact that MSU is not for profit. Their success in increasing enrollment is that they are very proactive and creative in recruiting. They have a system that works. Unfortunately, UM has failed in this area. Bodnar is making improvements, but still have a ways to go.

recruit
7a(4)
: to let anyone who will pay tuition into a university to maximize profits.
We did well with creative recruiting this year. We should make tons of money.
Origin: Bozeman

bigsky33 said:
garizzalies said:

:roll: :lol: :lol:
78wsb4.jpg

CDAGRIZ said:
bigsky33 said:

recruit
7a(4)

If you Google both schools entrance requirements you will see that MSU is more difficult to get into. Despite that, much higher enrollment. If UM is so easy to get into, why are they struggling with enrollment?

bigsky33 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
recruit
7a(4)

If you Google both schools entrance requirements you will see that MSU is more difficult to get into. Despite that, much higher enrollment. If UM is so easy to get into, why are they struggling with enrollment?

If you google when UC Irvine Law School opened its doors, you will see that it was the “most selective law school in the nation”. Why? They marketed the shit out of it and rejected a ton of unqualified applicants. Familiar?

CDAGRIZ said:
bigsky33 said:

If you google when UC Irvine Law School opened its doors, you will see that it was the “most selective law school in the nation”. Why? They marketed the poop out of it and rejected a ton of unqualified applicants. Familiar?

The reason MSU enrollment is increasing substantially is because they offer more relevant majors and they do a good job of proactively being in touch with high school students. UM not so good. That has been pointed out on this board many times over the years. Leadership at MSU under Cruzado has been much stronger than UM.

bigsky33 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
If you google when UC Irvine Law School opened its doors, you will see that it was the “most selective law school in the nation”. Why? They marketed the poop out of it and rejected a ton of unqualified applicants. Familiar?

The reason MSU enrollment is increasing substantially is because they offer more relevant majors and they do a good job of proactively being in touch with high school students. UM not so good. That has been pointed out on this board many times over the years. Leadership at MSU under Cruzado has been much stronger than UM.

Waded “anything goes” Cruzado

CDAGRIZ said:
bigsky33 said:

Yes, she has done an excellent job. You are so butt hurt CDA that you cannot help yourself. 😂😂😂

bigsky33 said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Yes, she has done an excellent job. You are so butt hurt CDA that you cannot help yourself. 😂😂😂

So much so that I’m having a sarcastic argument on a Bobcat message board, or no?

Back