• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Coaching Changes Happening Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.
uptopgriz said:
mthoopsfan said:
It's been known for a year that they were going to retire. "Changes" weren't really made. The season ended. Do you think Bobby didn't know that Sacks sold his house last fall?

He's pretty clueless. Not knowing Britt was leaving, thinking he could hide Crews and not realizing his attempt to steal the 37 legacy wouldn't cost him the locker room.
Even football-knowledgeable Hauck haters would not characterize him as clueless or that he's ever lost the locker room. That puts you in another category.

kemajic said:
uptopgriz said:
He's pretty clueless. Not knowing Britt was leaving, thinking he could hide Crews and not realizing his attempt to steal the 37 legacy wouldn't cost him the locker room.
Even football-knowledgeable Hauck haters would not characterize him as clueless or that he's ever lost the locker room. That puts you in another category.

I think it’s pretty evident what is going on here. Hauck has obviously slept with UpTops wife multiple times, as that is the only thing that could describe such a disdain for another man. This also makes sense as to why uptop keeps bragging about his brilliant kids now too 😂

HookedonGriz said:
kemajic said:

I think it’s pretty evident what is going on here. Hauck has obviously slept with UpTops wife multiple times, as that is the only thing that could describe such a distain for another man. This also makes sense as to why uptop keeps bragging about his brilliant kids now too 😂

Have family in the athletic department and close friends with kids on the team. The truth hurts the narrative—I get it.

uptopgriz said:
HookedonGriz said:
I think it’s pretty evident what is going on here. Hauck has obviously slept with UpTops wife multiple times, as that is the only thing that could describe such a distain for another man. This also makes sense as to why uptop keeps bragging about his brilliant kids now too 😂

Have family in the athletic department and close friends with kids on the team. The truth hurts the narrative—I get it.

You are a fraud. Nothing you say can be believed. You don't know what the truth is, because you are a huge liar.

mthoopsfan said:
uptopgriz said:

You are a fraud. Nothing you say can be believed. You don't know what the truth is, because you are a huge liar.

😂 ok

uptopgriz said:
HookedonGriz said:

Do they know you are an internet troll who spends your time anonymously bashing on the football team of the university they work for and the team your friend's kids play for? Seems a bit pathetic, don't you think?

Alaska Griz said:
uptopgriz said:

Do they know you are an internet troll who spends your time anonymously bashing on the football team of the university they work for and the team your friend's kids play for? Seems a bit pathetic, don't you think?

And that folks, is the home run of the year! Mic drop moment here.

Do you think Erickson can coach receivers, or maybe qb's? Would seem that Pease isn't going to do OC, receivers and qb's. Too much. Phen is apparently taking over TE and tackles. And, I've heard Erickson is staying. What does he coach? I assume he isn't going to d-line or safeties.

mthoopsfan said:
Do you think Erickson can coach receivers, or maybe qb's? Would seem that Pease isn't going to do OC, receivers and qb's. Too much. Phen is apparently taking over TE and tackles. And, I've heard Erickson is staying. What does he coach? I assume he isn't going to d-line or safeties.
Erickson is an offensive guy and worked a lot for his dad, broad offensive coaching experience. He currently has tight ends, can do more. And then there's Rosenbach who doesn't seem to be leaving.

kemajic said:
mthoopsfan said:
Erickson is an offensive guy and worked a lot for his dad, broad offensive coaching experience. He currently has tight ends, can do more. And then there's Rosenbach who doesn't seem to be leaving.
I think he is leaving. Everything I’ve heard confirms that. It would seem that this is what the staff would look like on offense.

OC- Pease
RB- Green
WR- Erickson
TE’s and Tackles-Phen
Interior OLine-Germer

I would assume that means Pease is the QB coach as that typically goes hand in hand with being the OC. If Rosy is staying, maybe he slides down to the Analyst role??? I’d be willing to bet more then likely he’s gone!

HookedonGriz said:
kemajic said:

I think it’s pretty evident what is going on here. Hauck has obviously slept with UpTops wife multiple times, as that is the only thing that could describe such a disdain for another man. This also makes sense as to why uptop keeps bragging about his brilliant kids now too 😂

The kids are obviously Hauck's kids. Uptop is basically the grudge holding step-dad.

Griz Addict said:
HookedonGriz said:

The kids are obviously Hauck's kids. Uptop is basically the grudge holding step-dad.

My wife passed away from breast cancer three-years ago.

Griz Addict said:
uptopgriz said:
My wife passed away from breast cancer three-years ago.

Tell Bobby I'm sorry for his loss. That sucks.

Last I heard Bobby’s wife left him after he called her about about forging his name to the concept state superintendent petition. It’s still haunting him with schools in Montana.

uptopgriz said:
Griz Addict said:

Last I heard Bobby’s wife left him after he called her about about forging his name to the concept state superintendent petition. It’s still haunting him with schools in Montana.

Ha ha. Not funny. You are such a jerk.

mthoopsfan said:
uptopgriz said:

I’m connected to schools all over Montana and there’s no question theyre steering kids away from UM.

uptopgriz said:
mthoopsfan said:

I’m connected to schools all over Montana and there’s no question theyre steering kids away from UM.

I'm connected to more schools and what you said isn't true. You are just a non-stop liar.

uptopgriz said:
Griz Addict said:

If anyone had any doubt, whatsoever, about UpTop being Westcoastfan reincarnated, I offer you this post.

This is the type of anti-Bobby stuff this troll would do on on this site that got him booted in the first place. Seriously westcoastfan, did Bobby sleep with your mom? Your disdain toward him is borderline psychotic and unhealthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back