• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Montana v. Montana Tech

PeauxRouge said:
36 all at the half. Haven't been able to watch bit seems like more of the same so far?

Mac is continuing his aggression from the end of Arkansas game which is good to see, can't have our only size guy be all fineness and tentative. Vasquez looking pretty shaky

Only been watching for the second half but, holy shit, there have been 10 total fouls in the first five minutes! Let them play!

PeauxRouge said:
Only been watching for the second half but, holy shit, there have been 10 total fouls in the first five minutes! Let them play!

We are going to run out of players with only 8 guys lol

Btown said:
Griz are in for a long year with this crew...

I expect us to be raw and bit choppy in our play starting 4 frosh, but in these games you hope to see a big enough raw talent gap that despite being young and unpolished you can still impose your will...I haven't seen much of that tonight.

I just dont think we look as fast as we need to be. Mack particularly has to get faster with his feet and think one more step ahead than he is. Personally I think this is what leads to his fouls. I feel like he is constantly in foul trouble. Obviously he is still young as is our whole team and will continue to develop. Like many have said we will need to see where they are at the end of this year as opposed to the beginning. Still need to develop a team identity/character/chemistry which should also develop over the year. Need more defensive hustle/intensity.

Griz lose 72-74. Three turnovers down the stretch doom our team. Should have won but credit to tech. Played like a veteran team with good senior leadership. Be interesting to see how our team responds...

Griz looked slow. Plodding. Out of synch. Discombobulated.

Can’t think of any other words. Disinterested?

Back