• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Sneed's gotta go, we can't win with him in

greasewood

Dalton Sneed was 25 of 37 for 230 yards with two touchdowns and three interceptions. He scrambled when needed, rushing 13 times for 50 yards. His fumble and two interceptions in the fourth quarter led to 21 UC Davis points.

greasewood said:
Dalton Sneed was 25 of 37 for 230 yards with two touchdowns and three interceptions. He scrambled when needed, rushing 13 times for 50 yards. His fumble and two interceptions in the fourth quarter led to 21 UC Davis points.

Again, just for the record. His fumble was caused by a missed block, not his mistake. Yes, on pick when down 7 points. The last interception with 7 minutes to go, came when UM was down 42-21, I believe. Irrelevant.

Sneed is doing quite admirably given the struggles of the O Line. The numbers he has put up being under constant pressure are actually quite impressive. I think any other QB in this offense and with this line would really look bad.

I think it's lack of crowd noise in the 3d quarter.

Also, lack of beer in the stadium.

Also, bad streaming.

Why isn't the Alabama transfer qb playing? He already has an FBS national championship ring.

Why are some frosh redshirting and some not?

Rosenbach and Pease played qb in the NFL. What do they know about quarterbacking?

PlayerRep said:
greasewood said:

Again, just for the record. His fumble was caused by a missed block, not his mistake. Yes, on pick when down 7 points. The last interception with 7 minutes to go, came when UM was down 42-21, I believe. Irrelevant.

Beginning of the year were talking about Sneed being the BigSky newcomer of the year, he was putting up insane numbers. At times hes looked like the best offensive weapon in the conference...and now people are bringing up him fumbling because of o lineman getting destroyed?? A majority of his errors are because hes trying to carry this team on his back.

Any other QB would be in a wheelchair with this O line.

BadlandsGrizFan said:
PlayerRep said:
greasewood said:

Beginning of the year were talking about Sneed being the BigSky newcomer of the year, he was putting up insane numbers. At times hes looked like the best offensive weapon in the conference...and now people are bringing up him fumbling because of o lineman getting destroyed?? A majority of his errors are because hes trying to carry this team on his back.

Any other QB would be in a wheelchair with this O line.

So he is good because he can walk without aid?

Back