• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

All Hail to the NEZ

fanofzoo

Damn, way to rise to the occasion...4th and 1 and you held them, makes me feel all mushy for the old days.

BH on the postgame show: "The play of the day was made by the NEZ, causing that false start on 4th and goal at the one, forcing them to kick a FG".

:clap: :thumb:

Now if it would just turn cold....

It’s still not the NEZ of 15-20 years ago. There was a couple (whom I had never seen before) sitting in front of us who never stood up once and were plugging their ears with their fingers when we were standing and screaming.

Hammer said:
It’s still not the NEZ of 15-20 years ago. There was a couple (whom I had never seen before) sitting in front of us who never stood up once and were plugging their ears with their fingers when we were standing and screaming.

We're they wearing green and holsters with PAM in them?

There was also a Sac drive in the fourth quarter that the NEZ derailed by causing two straight false starts, I believe when it was 38-31 Griz and the game still up for grabs.

Hammer said:

Several years ago there was a couple in front of me who had the same issues. They left. Things are getting much better in the NEZ !!!! Bank on it. :thumb:

I'm in section 126 about the 14-yard line. It was so loud - particularly for those two false starts - I couldn't hear Riley Corcoran in my ear. It was as if I had turned my radio off. Of course part of it may have been my own manic screeching. 😎

yellowstone60 said:
It was absolutely deafening at row 5, northeast side 20 yard line. wow, great job GrizNation !!

For the first time you could actually hear the crowd on the broadcast too. :thumb: :thumb:

Hammer said:

I bet they wore long pants like a couple of losers!!

proud to have lost my voice in row 2. can confirm it was very loud. it's pretty cool to be able to actually influence the game. That was fun, go griz.

I’m an adopted NEZ member for 4 years now through marriage. Stand at the top of the NEZ with my wife and father-in-law. While we don’t experience the same noise due to being at the top of the NEZ, I do my part by yelling and losing my voice. Proud to be able to be a NEZ crazy now and help provide that undisputed homefield advantage!

Yesterday’s game was fun! Let’s do it again on Homecoming! :thumb:

This weekend I had a girl whining at me cause I would stand up and cheer and people in front of me that would plug their ears why do they even come to the games

At what point do people not understand that Wa.Griz Stadium has a reputation of being loud?
Even when there was grass in the endzones it got noisy and loud.
It would be prudent to post signs:”Do not to enter if you’re not willing to be loud and proud.”
The players seem to enjoy and encourage the crazies and Bobby is giving his appreciation.
Opposing coaches recognize the advantage.
Where ever you sit or stand keep being fanatical

ALL the people around me in the north end zone were loud and loving it,,,,it really felt like we did have an effect on the game......as it turns out we did....love it there.....i did think the whole stadium was into the game much more than usual ....everyone was loud....now we need the COLD !

Diesel said:
At what point do people not understand that Wa.Griz Stadium has a reputation of being loud?
Even when there was grass in the endzones it got noisy and loud.
It would be prudent to post signs: ”Do not to enter if you’re not willing to be loud and proud.”
The players seem to enjoy and encourage the crazies and Bobby is giving his appreciation.
Opposing coaches recognize the advantage.
Where ever you sit or stand keep being fanatical
Bingo! +100 ... at least have signs to warn people about the NEZ, even if you don't do it for the whole place.

GO GRIZ! :egriz:

A sign idea,
Damn right it's loud in here, if you don't love it drive 202 miles to the east, your at the wrong stadium.

Careful Griz Nation!![media]https://www.facebook.com/factsweird/posts/2746701398680867?__xts__%5B0%5D=68.ARDgYtV48yFRqdrRJ2-wSOBXqF_Tqq-FO0p9-9XS2Qg90DzM3iKUzAYzb2PrAcT4RIQVDfEVZpj9fh12jVGDjwguqEJF0zgPUmbAg-rMAjAwp1NllueoP94pRLp7VpgYsml64kTBDMKtyEmSTHZK93nFnYV-uxpwNsnobFyhWmHOo8raZxYpAjy45igXU-Joa0jchu4Yf3h5LZPg2S2SQ42z7cs6BH0M8HI7dpDOswE&__tn__=C-R[/media]

Back