• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

What was up with the flotus’s coat

AllWeatherFan said:
Asylum seekers aren’t “illegals,” just be clear.

OK, whatever! Lets call them all asylum seekers, allow entry and see how many millions swarm to our country...then you liberals can find a way to support them without conservatives, I bet that would make you happy?

“You conservatives” wouldn't be here if your ancestors hadn’t moved here from Europe or wherever they came from. Now, about Melania. And her coat. :lol:

:p
AllWeatherFan said:
Asylum seekers aren’t “illegals,” just be clear.

Asylum seeker come to the POE, not sneak across the border illegally, those that cross there are illegal aliens.

Better yet we have embassies, that is where a asylum seeker should check in.

Have you ever wonder how many asylum seekers from South American and Mexico have seek asylum in Mexico or Canada, let me help you, zero, why is that.

Just curious, are you a proponent of, open boarders, sanctuary cities, and the elimination of ICE.

AllWeatherFan said:
“You conservatives” wouldn't be here if your ancestors hadn’t moved here from Europe or wherever they came from. Now, about Melania. And her coat. :lol:

Beautiful coat on a beautiful women. I don't care about the illegals either! If they want to be here, make it legal like my family has done. Maybe yours came illegal, but mine didn't.

AllWeatherFan said:

There sure seems to be a lot of asylum seekers on eGriz.

spsyk said:
Just curious, are you a proponent of, open boarders, sanctuary cities, and the elimination of ICE.

While Sean Hannity might tell you otherwise, recent polls suggest that not one single American is in favor of "open boarders" or "open borders." And I like ice in my drinks instead of having them neat.

Ursa Major said:
AllWeatherFan said:

There sure seems to be a lot of asylum seekers on eGriz.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

reinell30 said:
If they want to be here, make it legal like my family has done. Maybe yours came illegal, but mine didn't.

Back in the day, when our ancestors came over from Europe, there were few restrictions on immigrants. In fact, they were largely welcomed with open arms.

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/1896/06/restriction-of-immigration/306011/

https://www.fairus.org/legislation/reports-and-analysis/history-of-us-immigration-laws

Mine came from Finland, Yugoslavia, Britain, Ireland, Scotland, etc. They looked like you and me...well, me anyway.

AllWeatherFan said:
reinell30 said:
If they want to be here, make it legal like my family has done. Maybe yours came illegal, but mine didn't.

Back in the day, when our ancestors came over from Europe, there were few restrictions on immigrants. In fact, they were largely welcomed with open arms.

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/1896/06/restriction-of-immigration/306011/

https://www.fairus.org/legislation/reports-and-analysis/history-of-us-immigration-laws

Mine came from Finland, Yugoslavia, Britain, Ireland, Scotland, etc. They looked like you and me...well, me anyway.

Is that back in the day of 911, when immigrants where try to kill you family ?

AllWeatherFan said:
spsyk said:

While Sean Hannity might tell you otherwise, recent polls suggest that not one single American is in favor of "open boarders" or "open borders." And I like ice in my drinks instead of having them neat.

It appears unlike some I don’t get indoctrinated by the MSM, I get my news unfilter and not opinionated.

Get off the comedy channel,and look what many on the left are calling for. It may even surprise you.

As you say, you will have your ICE neat.

Also you may believe Polls, although they said Clinton was going to win by a landslide, and Trump was not even last a week in the primaries, guess those Polls didn’t work so well for you.

Fact Check... The kids aren't in cages, that was during Obama's tenure... They are in tent cities or in an old Walmart...

Fact Check... If AMERICAN parents break the law and go to jail, what do you think happens to their kids? Do they go hangout and play in jail with them? Do the Liberal's kids get to go with them to their safe spaces and play with Play Doh and Crayons and have therapy puppies while the adults scream at the sky??

Fact Check... Most of the kids at the border were sent there by their parents, who paid Coyotes to get them across the border.

How about the Liberals stop rewarding people who break the law? They only cater to them when they aren't in power, and want more votes next time, especially in the southern states that require no proof of anything to vote.

Well, of course, nobody would be talking about the "immigration" problem if their previous scam called Russia Collusion worked...

77matcat said:
Fact-check how many indictments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Fact check.

You are really naive to think this is about children,

Progressives could care less about children, that is why they are comfortable to use abortion as birth control.

Not one word of outrage or protest from liberals to expose 3000 abortion a day and 52 million dead America babies since Roe/Wade.

Former potus personal attorney Michael Cohen recently hired a former Clinton attorney to represent him in Russia probe. Does anyone think flotus will paint cryptic message on her coat regarding this strange development. Remember Cohen said he would take a bullet for potus. Now it looks like he’s preparing to duck. Just trying to bring this thread back on point.

Back