• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

What was up with the flotus’s coat

Interesting list of accomplishments.
Great comedic relief.

Please provide source for the budget surplus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

zengriz said:
Donald J Trump, is the President of the United States and has done more in 18 months, than the past administration did in eight years.

...man you got that part right...

... :shock: ...
[/quote]

Glad you took a break from the Comedy Channel, and got real news elsewhere, and finally agree with me, good job.

So now the left is trying to find issues with the 1st lady. They couldn't find problems with the President so now they at his wife. Could you imagine if they would drop the BULLSHIT and support the man? Look what our country could do and where it could be? I know what it is, people like Schumer and Pelosi have so many skeletons in the closet that they can't let up. If/when Trump finds out about how crooked they are look out...
Just to be fair about draining the swamp, Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer and Orin Hatch all need to be gone to name a few. The swamp is deep and has many channels.

...she's flippn' hot..give her that...
...don't sit around around waiting...
...her to say something intelligent...

... :hitit: ...

zengriz said:

Makes sense, you are more in line with the intellect of Nancy Palosi and Maxine Waters.

spsyk said:
Dutch Lane said:
spsyk said:
I could ask you what you think about a not funny comedian calling the daughter of the president of the US a feckless cxxt.

A restaurant asking someone working for the president of the US that they are not going to serve them, and I can go on an on about the far left antics, however I will spare you that.

I wonder when the right will play as dirty as the left, however I know that will never happen, the right is try to make America Great Again. .

Lol. So tell me when exactly was America greater and also what made it greater then it was before Dennis Danielson was elected. Thanks

Now, if this is a cogent response, make no sense in having a dialogue with an empty suit

What was Danielson elected too. And if you are referring to the dead author, professor what is the
Reference to this discussion.

Grow up, please escape from YouTube to educate yourself.

Again, Spyski, tell me what you understand maga means, when and how was America greater then at the time of the election and what made it greater and please try and give some reasoned responses and lose the personal attacks. Thanks kid. :thumb:

Dutch Lane said:
spsyk said:
Dutch Lane said:
spsyk said:
I could ask you what you think about a not funny comedian calling the daughter of the president of the US a feckless cxxt.

A restaurant asking someone working for the president of the US that they are not going to serve them, and I can go on an on about the far left antics, however I will spare you that.

I wonder when the right will play as dirty as the left, however I know that will never happen, the right is try to make America Great Again. .

Lol. So tell me when exactly was America greater and also what made it greater then it was before Dennis Danielson was elected. Thanks

Now, if this is a cogent response, make no sense in having a dialogue with an empty suit

What was Danielson elected too. And if you are referring to the dead author, professor what is the
Reference to this discussion.

Grow up, please escape from YouTube to educate yourself.

Again, Spyski, tell me what you understand maga means, when and how was America greater then at the time of the election and what made it greater and please try and give some reasoned responses and lose the personal attacks. Thanks kid. :thumb:

Please refer to Paytonlives list of accomplishments made thus far from the current administration.

Still not sure what you are talking about a reference of Danielson, and how it pertains to this conversation, that is how I came to the conclusion of your adolescence, not meant to be a personal attack.

Just trying to stay on topic.

As a person of the-septuagenarian age, I believe that this nation was at it greatest 50s - 70s throwing out a few years of the sixties, when progressives went completely out of their minds as they are from 2016 till now.

statler & waldorf said:
zengriz said:

Speaks five languages. You?

She speaks is enough for me, like Zen say's, "She be hot!"

Thanks, I understand it to be a generational thing then. I missed the 50s wasn’t born until the 60s and came of age in the early 80’s. Sorry, but I dont think we can ever go back again, social progress, dismantling of Jim Crow in the south, civil rights movement in the 60’s the assasinations, voting rights act, the Vietnam war, Nixon, watergate, the pardon, etc., those were probably some of the most turbulent times we have ever faced as a nation, besides the war of northern agression. We have become a better society because of them those times. Take solace in the fact since we survived all that as a nation we can certainly survive the chaos being used to divide us now. Thanks for your views, although I don’t agree.

Just ask yourself one simple question, Am I better off now than I was 18 months ago? If you say no, ask yourself why not? If you say yes, ask yourself why am I? The answer is very clear, just have to admit it.

Dutch Lane said:
Thanks, I understand it to be a generational thing then. I missed the 50s wasn’t born until the 60s and came of age in the early 80’s. Sorry, but I dont think we can ever go back again, social progress, dismantling of Jim Crow in the south, civil rights movement in the 60’s the assasinations, voting rights act, the Vietnam war, Nixon, watergate, the pardon, etc., those were probably some of the most turbulent times we have ever faced as a nation, besides the war of northern agression. We have become a better society because of them those times. Take solace in the fact since we survived all that as a nation we can certainly survive the chaos being used to divide us now. Thanks for your views, although I don’t agree.

Dutch, we are one little shove from a full blown REAL civil/race war. Best outcome, Balkanization as predicted by Panarin, a Russian former KGB analyst, 20 years ago.

Statler, you never responded to my comment on the other thread about you comparing Alpha to John X. Beilder. Lol.

Ps I think only U of M Montana history majors or minors got your reference. :thumb:

Paytonlives said:
wbtfg said:
reinell30 said:
Trump has done more for this country in his short time then any president in history even with all the negative from the left.

Honestly can’t tell if this is sarcasm or not.

Ill help You

Tax Cuts
American Companies are reinvesting in America
Geting rid of Government regulations that only screw things up
Black Unemployment at an all time low
Budget Surplus of 182 Billion
Bringing Jobs back to Blue Collar America
Has Saudis as alias
Killed TPP
Killing Obama Care
Women unemployment plummeting
Unemployment rate Way better then at any time under BO
Did not pay to get 3 Americans back from N Korea
Got 4 back from Egypt that were in Jail without charges since 2014
As we speak American Bodies are being sent back to America from NK
N Korea and S Korea are talking
No more missiles over Japan
71% of American say they are better off today then 5 years ago

Some of your points are indisputable facts and some are opinions that could be argued one way or the other, but curious where you get the $182 billion surplus? Everything I’ve seen has the budget deficit growing.

db9a17f46f3a5c50bc3bf2f7780a14dd.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So what the F*** was with the coat. It’s not like she didn’t know it would cause some controversy. And don’t say nothing, she speaks five languages. What was she trying to convey using the English language on the damn coat. POTUS must have thought it was in the national interst so he even tweeted about it so we got that going for us................which is nice.

wbtfg said:
Paytonlives said:
wbtfg said:
reinell30 said:
Trump has done more for this country in his short time then any president in history even with all the negative from the left.

Honestly can’t tell if this is sarcasm or not.

Ill help You

Tax Cuts
Has Saudis as alias
Killed TPP
Killing Obama Care

Some of your points are indisputable facts and some are opinions that could be argued one way or the other, but curious where you get the $182 billion surplus? Everything I’ve seen has the budget deficit growing.

db9a17f46f3a5c50bc3bf2f7780a14dd.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where was your outrage of deficits during the Obama era, was it not important then?

Trump has a long way to catch up with Obama.

There has been some results to Trump spending.

Tax cuts, which has stimulated the economy, to the point that they may pay for there self thru the increase in the GDP. Let’s give them some time to find out if that may happen and it is looking good.

Build the Military back up that was was heading to be a third world military, and anyone paying attention would have seen that, when every despot in the world was telling Obama you are no longer a threat. Case in point Isis, you remember them because that’s is all that they are a memory.

Obama spent a trillion dollars on infrastructure to turn out to be payback to states that where on board with the Obama agenda.

Spent money for Obama phones and food stamps, while Trump tried to fix the VA which Tester would like to take credit for, Tester only contrbution was denigrate a four star.

I wish I had more time, I like Trump have things to do, so will have to wait to later to add to this list.

Paytonlives said:
Tax Cuts
Has Saudis as alias
Killed TPP
Killing Obama Care

Trump's actual "accomplishments:"

Backed out of trade and arms deals, demonstrating to our allies and enemies that we can't be trusted;
Failed to renegotiate NAFTA with better terms;
Promised repeal and replacement of Affordable Care Act with better and less expensive health insurance coverage ("so easy," he said), but failed to deliver on "replacement;"
Bragged about wage growth, but wages are actually flat https://www.bls.gov/news.release/pdf/realer.pdf;
Sucked up to dictators and despots;
Ruined our relationships with Germany, France, Canada, Mexico, etc.;
Lied more than any president in American history;
Ran up the deficit with tax cuts for rich people https://www.thebalance.com/us-debt-by-president-by-dollar-and-percent-3306296
Actually promised to INCREASE taxes for the rich (“It’s going to cost me a fortune, which is actually true,” he said.) FAILED.
Failed to bring back coal jobs https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/04/04/president-trump-has-yet-save-struggling-coal-industry-numbers-show/479587002/
Failed to "build that wall," much less make Mexico pay for it;
Failed to deliver infrastructure bill;
Claimed he made a spectacular deal with North Korea, which turned out to be a real whopper.

Ok this thread was supposed to be about the damn jr. high school coat that the flotus, who speaks five languages including English, so we can assume she knew what it said, wore to see the separated children in Texas. Come on fellas throw me a freaking bone here. :thumb:

Back