• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

um programs being cut

HelenaHandBasket said:
AZGrizFan said:
bearister said:
grizfan95 said:
*Ding, ding, ding, we have a winner.

Title IX is a legal requirement for an athletic program. Without Title IX compliance there would be mo men’s sports. Pointless comment.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You're not an attorney, but you play one on TV?

Everybody knows WHY Title IX exists. But why carry Men's golf, when it only requires you to also carry women's golf? Or similarly, Track & Field? Or men's tennis?

For one, they don't carry men's golf. Second, there is a minimum number of sports required by the NCAA, and third, there are specific sports mandated by the BSC to be a full member in addition the the Title IX requirements.

See? I AM too far away. :D

I do not know where the money would go. But if you started the beer sales, make sure the proceeds would only go to the programs.

reinell30 said:
I do not know where the money would go. But if you started the beer sales, make sure the proceeds would only go to the programs.

Sell beer at the tennis matches and softball games you will get 1000 bored, beer loving football fans showing up to drink and cheer!

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: Anyone ever try and run the numbers on how many beers per fan per game etc. would generate in revenue for the fellas? I will throw out a number let’s see 10,000 fans buy 2 per game at say $5 per cup with a $3 mark up times 6 home games = roughly $360,000. That’s not bad. Anyone with beer distribution skills please weigh in with a valid estimate. Let’s make this happen capten thanks

Back