• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

TV for April 22nd Spring Game

grizbymarriage said:
Okay -- downloaded the SWX app to iPad. Been watching it for the last hour - Billings weather, local sports, Billings weather, local sports, Billings weather, etc. Now that it is time for the Bobcat game -- nada. Just a fixed screen saying "Up next: Unknown program." So, is it working for others? If so, I'll start figuring out where I went wrong. If not, I will kick myself in the rear end for spending time indoors on such a beautiful day for no good reason.

Nevermind -- just got the Ouija board out and figured out the navigation. Working now.
Works great

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Yeah -- it is working well - glad they have the SWX app for those of us who can't get it otherwise. Hope the GPS "fakeout" app works for others; we're in Montana, so didn't need it. Have it connected to TV now with HDMI. Thanks to eGriz for the heads up about the app.

First team defense is dominating. Either that or the QB's are having a very bad day. I would like to see today's second string offense go against the first string defense

Fahque said:
First tešŸ˜‡am defense is dominating. Either that or the QB's are having a very bad day. I would like to see today's second string offense go against the first string defense

Or put Hill in with the ones. May just be the o line getting their ass kicked again. Phillips made two very bad throws for pick sixes. Hard to tell what the hell is going on. All around ugly offense with hardly any run game as well.

Back