• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

TV for April 22nd Spring Game

Does anyone know if we can hook the computer monitor up to a droid phone and watch it on the monitor versus the phone?

Thanks

Apparently, Learfield's favorite son, Riley won't be doing the PBP, which leaves me wondering?
Has his voice changed yet and has he started using a razor... Mick, oh Mick, where art thou?

CrunchGriz said:
Yukon said:
guess i better find this app.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/ShaunRainey/status/854420679403466752[/tweet]

Apparently, this app only works in the areas of local broadcast. It uses the location services on your mobile device to determine where you are, and if you're within a local viewing area.

For those of us outside the SWX footprint, I think we're out of luck.

Stop thinking so small, UM! Griz Nation really is Griz Nation.

Spot on Joe! :thumb: :clap:

grizzliesthetics said:
Yukon said:
not having any luck with any of the apps I've been playing with.

I used the app "fake gps location spoofer free" for my Android phone. Took about two minutes to select my new location on a map . There is one setting that it directs you to change at first too. My phone thinks I am in Missoula right now. I woke up this morning to it asking about my trip to Missoula and I am getting Missoula weather reports.
You must have Android? I have an IPhone and can't find that one. I'll keep trying.

HelenaHandBasket said:
GPS spoofing apps are a fickle thing, and if you have the newest version of android, don't even try.

For what it is worth. I have the latest android update on my google pixel and had no issues spoofing with the app I downloaded.

Yukon said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/ShaunRainey/status/855166080418848768[/tweet]

Yeah I just got confirmation. Only available in MT, Northern Idaho and Eastern WA on the Watch SWX APP. So I am good to go. wish i could drive over to Butte instead but have to work the morning SAT

grizzliesthetics said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
GPS spoofing apps are a fickle thing, and if you have the newest version of android, don't even try.

For what it is worth. I have the latest android update on my google pixel and had no issues spoofing with the app I downloaded.
Same here, I have the newest update nougat 7.0 for Android and downloaded GPS emulator, set mock GPS to Clinton, MT and was immediately able to watch swx app.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

SWX i believe is the ABC Fox station in Missoula but I don't see it in the guide for tomorrow. I've got DirecTV though, not cable. Anyone else determined if this will be available on tv in Missoula?

I'm gonna be so pissed if they don't switch to the Griz scrimmage immediately.

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

http://missoulian.com/sports/college/montana/griz-take-scrimmage-on-the-road-to-butte-s-historic/article_14f0f462-717b-5f53-8c1c-867847caae66.html?utm_content=buffer29c79&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=LEEDCC

Will anyone be live tweeting at the scrimmage for those of us that can't watch and "out of market" for the SWX app?

Okay -- downloaded the SWX app to iPad. Been watching it for the last hour - Billings weather, local sports, Billings weather, local sports, Billings weather, etc. Now that it is time for the Bobcat game -- nada. Just a fixed screen saying "Up next: Unknown program." So, is it working for others? If so, I'll start figuring out where I went wrong. If not, I will kick myself in the rear end for spending time indoors on such a beautiful day for no good reason.

Nevermind -- just got the Ouija board out and figured out the navigation. Working now.

I downloaded the Watch SWX app and did the GPS Spoofer thing on my android. Phone thinks I'm in Missoula. When I go to the app, I do get past the out of market message and I watch like a 5 second ad, but then I just have a black screen.

Is it working for anyone else?

Back