• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Stitts interview....

grizzly bob 70 said:
MrTitleist said:
grizzly bob 70 said:
horribilisfan8184 said:
And many here are tired of this constant complaint. Stitt is who he is and in spite of the self aggrandized credentials of anonymous posters, this is the last place he would look for guidance on how to perform better as a coach.

Just making a comment on how I see it. Yes I had to look up what aggrandized meant so understood what you were talking about! Yes I have a degree from the University of Montana. Yes I played football for Montana. Don't loose to the cats and he can use any approach, including rainbows and sunshine...probably wont give a crap at that point. If what you're doing doesn't work try something else! nuff said!

Isn't Stitt 1-1 against the Cats?
so that is good enough against those bastards for you? You should have your moderator credentials revoked!

Hear, Hear! Many of us have tried over the years, Grizbob. Some say that the only reason Mr. T holds onto his exulted position is because he has some embarrassing nude photos of Chris when he posed during his short-lived surrealist art house phase in college. He needed the beer money!

It's smart-mouthed punks like Titleist, HHB and 8184 that give this place a bad name.

Back