• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

...stinky in helsinki...

Dutch Lane said:
His performance in Helsinki goes to the core of his total lack of qualifications to be potus. Has zero to do with conservative or liberal ideology. He was totally exposed as being unprepared, intellectually challenged as to the art of international diplomacy and foreign affairs, and demonstrated how his hubris and ego always puts his personal interests above the interests of the country. After his 27 hr walk back there is no way to put a positive spin on his performance. Trumps weaknesses and who he really is was on full display for the whole world to see, except for his most ardent supporters.

Since you lack the knowledge of the qualifications to be president, let me educate you, since you were educated in a government school and they don’t teach that any more.

1 Natural born citizen
2 reach the age of 35 years
3 and been a resident 14 years.

So the rest of your post is simply drivel.

Just my opinion.

zengriz said:
reinell30 said:
I am a military man

...military men sticking up for don the dodger...
...what the fcuk are you actually thinking...
...really seriously need/want to know...

... :wtf:...

I’m also a ex military man, and it’s finally great to see a commander in chief that got you back, in lieu of a community organizer that tried at every turn to diminish the military.

zengriz said:
reinell30 said:
I am a military man

...military men sticking up for don the dodger...
...what the fcuk are you actually thinking...
...really seriously need/want to know...

... :wtf:...

Nice to have a Commander in Chief who has balls and supports the troops! What's your issue?

reinell30 said:
If our election was hacked, the intelligence people of our country need to do a better job. Don't blame Trump. Getting along with Russia is a good idea....

Were we prepared for Pearl Harbor? No. Should we have been? One can make that case.

Were we prepared for 911? No. Should we have been? Absolutely.

But does that absolve the aggressors, Japan and Osama bin Laden?

Of course not! We went after both, all-out war.

So Obama should have alerted us to the Russians? Oh, yeah; I do fault him for that, except that he did meet with Mitch McConnell in hopes of a bi-partisan statement and McConnell blew him off.

But does that absolve the Russians for hacking our election? Absolutely not. Once our intelligence agencies determined it was undeniably Russia that did it, we went after them with sanctions, cyber counter-attacks, detailed plans to prevent it from happening again, and a cancelled summit.

Oh! No! Wait a minute! Trump did NONE of those things!! He showed up on a stage with the aggressor, not with balls but with a great big pussy, and gave the equivalent of a blow job to this aggressor, right out on a world station, where everybody could witness it. Better he sent the British baby blimp instead. At least the blimp would have kept its mouth shut.

citay said:
reinell30 said:
If our election was hacked, the intelligence people of our country need to do a better job. Don't blame Trump. Getting along with Russia is a good idea....

Were we prepared for Pearl Harbor? No. Should we have been? One can make that case.

Were we prepared for 911? No. Should we have been? Absolutely.

But does that absolve the aggressors, Japan and Osama bin Laden?

Of course not! We went after both, all-out war.

So Obama should have alerted us to the Russians? Oh, yeah; I do fault him for that, except that he did meet with Mitch McConnell in hopes of a bi-partisan statement and McConnell blew him off.

But does that absolve the Russians for hacking our election? Absolutely not. Once our intelligence agencies determined it was undeniably Russia that did it, we went after them with sanctions, cyber counter-attacks, detailed plans to prevent it from happening again, and a cancelled summit.

Oh! No! Wait a minute! Trump did NONE of those things!! He showed up on a stage with the aggressor, not with balls but with a great big pussy, and gave the equivalent of a blow job to this aggressor, right out on a world station, where everybody could witness it. Better he sent the British baby blimp instead. At least the blimp would have kept its mouth shut.

Maybe, we should have a good look at our intelligence agencies, if the Russians are that good at interfering with our elections, and our intelligence agencies can’t prevent them, that may be the problem. Just a thought.

After all, it’s apparent there is a problem with the FBI and Justice.

oh, wait - russia isn't targeting the u.s. any more. putin told trump that very thing. phew.

argh! said:
oh, wait - russia isn't targeting the u.s. any more. putin told trump that very thing. phew.

Well, let see now, President Obama didn’t see it as an important issue months before the 2016 election, he knew it was going on and he order it shutdown, and not to make public, after all how could Hilliary loose a fix election, which she got slaughtered in.

Just maybe the Clinton campaign, the DNC and FBI should be investigated for collusion, for spending $$$ millions trying to get dirt on Trump from a British spy who used Russian sources.

Well, Russian, China, North Korea, and Iranian operatives sitting in their underwear in their bean bag chair eating Cheetos , makeing fools of our intelligence agencies well disrupting our elections.

One thing, where was your concern when President Obama interferes with the Israel election.

Slowly read the fifth paragraph of citay’s 2nd post above. Then slowly read one more time. That should help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

spsyk said:
Dutch Lane said:
His performance in Helsinki goes to the core of his total lack of qualifications to be potus. Has zero to do with conservative or liberal ideology. He was totally exposed as being unprepared, intellectually challenged as to the art of international diplomacy and foreign affairs, and demonstrated how his hubris and ego always puts his personal interests above the interests of the country. After his 27 hr walk back there is no way to put a positive spin on his performance. Trumps weaknesses and who he really is was on full display for the whole world to see, except for his most ardent supporters.

Since you lack the knowledge of the qualifications to be president, let me educate you, since you were educated in a government school and they don’t teach that any more.

1 Natural born citizen

Just my opinion.
I actually was taught and know the legal qualifications for potus. Thanks. You forgot to add also a natural born citizen, which means born in the US, and Hawaii is our 50th state. Trump beat that ridiculous drum and then sheepishly admitted he was wrong. The point of my post was that he was not politcally qualified to engage with a real dangerous player like Putin. A rich real estate guy engaging with the most brutal autocrat in the world, a kgb officer and ignoring his own hand picked foreign policy advisers. Trump once said he could judge a person with in five seconds of meeting them. Lol. He sided with Putin against our country and its government. That concerns me. Rather then simply calling my opinions drivel how about pointing out with some facts and reason why I am wrong in your opinion. Otherwise why bother engaging with you if there’s know substance to your arguement. Thanks

spsyk said:
argh! said:

Well, let see now, President Obama didn’t see it as an important issue months before the 2016 election, he knew it was going on and he order it shutdown, and not to make public, after all how could Hilliary loose a fix election, which she got slaughtered in.

Just maybe the Clinton campaign, the DNC and FBI should be investigated for collusion, for spending $$$ millions trying to get dirt on Trump from a British spy who used Russian sources.

Well, Russian, China, North Korea, and Iranian operatives sitting in their underwear in their bean bag chair eating Cheetos , makeing fools of our intelligence agencies well disrupting our elections.

One thing, where was your concern when President Obama interferes with the Israel election.
JFC. Trump is president. Congress is controlled by republicans and the Supreme Court is loaded with republican appointees. Trump and congress can investigate and try to have prosecuted anyone they choose. So answer me this what more do you need in your opinion to get trump to order sessions and Congress to investigate all of the entities you have suggested. Why don’t they go for it, they are in control of the government like never before, the Democrats dont even have subpoena power to call witnesses without the republican ok. So what’s up with that. Thanks

tourist said:
Leaving absolutely no doubt about your left wing 'dick' status. How's your hangover? :lol:
That’s all you got juvenile mocking. Come on tourist engage in an intelligent discussion if you are capable of doing that. Otherwise step off your wasting our time, go troll PR. Smh.

Spsyk, I thought about your desire for investigations and prosecutions of the clintons, the dnc, the fbi, Obama, Brennan, clapper, etc etc. Trump appointed sessions and Rosenstein at DOJ and all 93 us attorneys in the country, and Wray at the FBI. The CIA and the NIA and the other 14 intelligent agency’s are headed by trump appointees. Trump, session or congress can order investigations and make referrals for prosecution for anything and everything they want. Sessions has the authority to apoint a special counsel to any investigation he and the potus want. They control the entire federal law enforcement appeartus from the top down. Charging decisions are made and approved by only trump and his people. The democrats have nothing to say about any of it because they are the minority party. What am I missing? Why aren’t they acting and going after all these bad actors. No one and nothing can stop the potus, he has the constitutional authority to fire Rosenstein and mueller if he wants. Pull the freaking trigger why don’t they. Please explain what I’m missing besides the deep state, heard it, don’t need to again. Why oh why doesn’t those 93 us attys and session go mid evil on the bastards. Tourist, jump in if you can offer a cogent and relavent comment or opinion. I really don’t drink much since grad school, I prefer to vape. :thumb:

Dutch Lane said:
spsyk said:
Dutch Lane said:

1 Natural born citizen

Just my opinion.
I actually was taught and know the legal qualifications for potus. Thanks. You forgot to add also a natural born citizen, which means born in the US, and Hawaii is our 50th state. Trump beat that ridiculous drum and then sheepishly admitted he was wrong. The point of my post was that he was not politcally qualified to engage with a real dangerous player like Putin. A rich real estate guy engaging with the most brutal autocrat in the world, a kgb officer and ignoring his own hand picked foreign policy advisers. Trump once said he could judge a person with in five seconds of meeting them. Lol. He sided with Putin against our country and its government. That concerns me. Rather then simply calling my opinions drivel how about pointing out with some facts and reason why I am wrong in your opinion. Otherwise why bother engaging with you if there’s know substance to your arguement. Thanks

Please, I didn’t forget to add anything,

There are three requirements to run for president, and I included #1 Natural born citizen ..

And for Trump being g a birther, something came of that , finally President Obama provided a birth certificate, also Hillary Clinton was the first to float the idea that BO was not a natural citizen, more than likely that is where Trump got the idea to persue that nonsense.

So why bring that up, other than your derangement syndrome for Trump.

What about the community organizer, how was he more qualified than a rich real estate guy.

At least thus far we haven’t learn that after the next election he will have more options to deal with that KGB thug, like the community organizer did…

Did you pull that out of you ass that he sided with Putin against our country and government, now is that drivel or just fake news. Trump explain the one word that changed the context of what the sycophant media blew out of proportion, or perhaps you were in the private meeting, or the interpreter enlighten you.

You are right, it is a waste of time engaging with you, It is obvious that you can’t see one thing that the President of the United States has done, and that OK, because the basket of deplorable’s will make sure you suffer for two terms as those basket of deplorable’s did for two terms of president Obama.

Fellas throw out a freaking bone at least......Referring to my last post help me understand why sessions and the doj aren’t going after all the Clinton/Obama etc etc etc scandals. Trump and his people are in control of the entire federal government. Why don’t they start investigating and prosecuting. Thanks

Dutch Lane said:
Fellas throw out a freaking bone at least......Referring to my last post help me understand why sessions and the doj aren’t going after all the Clinton/Obama etc etc etc scandals. Trump and his people are in control of the entire federal government. Why don’t they start investigating and prosecuting. Thanks

Because there's nothing to prosecute?

zengriz said:
...no clinical psychologist...
...the clown shoe has a screw loose...
...wait right here for you guys to defend today...

... :oops: ...

I'm a Psychologist and I concur.

Back