• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

...stinky in helsinki...

spsyk said:
grizpsych said:
spsyk said:
grizpsych said:
I'm a Psychologist and I concur.

You should make a fortune, helping those with Trump Derangement Syndrome, however, perhaps you should seek help also, you have all the symptoms of the Syndrome.

Ad hominem fallacy. Not unexpected from you.

And your Ad hominem reply to Zengriz was acceptable, that why I’m certain you may need some consolingly.

Agreeing with someone's belief is not ad hominem. Ad hominem is attacking someone's character rather than arguing against their statement. So, what I'm doing here is adopting Zengriz's belief as my own. Would you care to refute it, logically?

argh! said:
tourist said:
If he were Putin or Ergodan, you wouldn't be running your mouth.

sad that an american says this with apparent reverence, and seemingly even some 'tough guy' inflection. in my view only the weak-minded would like one of those two clowns as a 'leader'.

No reverence or tough guy inflection, just fact. It's the Russians and Turks who put up with them. Running your mouth about Putin, in Russia, is not viable in the long run. Who knows or cares if any of them like him. Neither one is some goddamned community organizer, and neither gives a flying fuck if people people want him or not. Both are the head guy and will do whatever it takes to remain where they are.

Inferring that you may need consoling is not an attack on your character, although approving of an ad hominem attack on the president of the United States is just as guilty as making the attack.

So, no nothing to refute.

You should thank me for pointing out your Derangement Syndrome, because obviously it not apparent to you.

So your saying attempting to use Russia to win an election is as bad as using Russia to win an election.

Your right. Folks go to jail for attempted murder.

[emoji51][emoji51][emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

reinell30 said:
argh! said:
reinell30 said:
If our election was hacked, the intelligence people of our country need to do a better job. Don't blame Trump. Getting along with Russia is a good idea....

'if' (bqm).... chortle. and of course, 'if' it happened, then it isn't the putin's fault for doing it, and we should of course be his best friend. oh, and look the other way as he kills off any potential opposition, anywhere they happen to be in the world, using very nasty poisons.

amazed at what has become of 'conservatives' - you lot have given up so much of what you claimed to value, just to feel like you are on some sort of winning team. hint: you aren't.

cue the false equivalencies, hillary email rants, etc etc... anything but admit trump looked like a pathetically weak lap dog during his "news" conference with putin.

Ever hear the expression, keep your friends close and your enemies closer?

yes. many times, over many years, in many places.

it seems to me like it is a local thing, so to speak.

Latest posts

Back