• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

S Utah Game Thread

Wasn't much movement on that supposed moving screen by Akoh there. But a few minutes earlier he got a gift on the other end from the refs.

Glad Griz have A struggling SUU tonight bc this is not their best night. They are having a tough time making baskets

Only shooting 35%

Rorie looked like a rookie in the first half, and now he looks like the best player in the league in the 2nd

grizonbob said:
Rorie looked like a rookie in the first half, and now he looks like the best player in the league in the 2nd

Weirdest thing I’ve seen in a long time. :lol:

Basketball is going to have to do something about the blocking vs charging rule...there’s been about 3-4 that have been obvious charges that have been called blocking fouls...

then again, they’re gonna have to do something about the number of fouls called in general. Absolutely unwatchable....

HookedonGriz said:
Stiles scores 26 for lady Griz in comeback win!

I watched the Lady Cat/Lady Griz game and was impressed by how Stiles came in and gave the Lady Griz a real spark....

May be sexist to say, but she's certainly easy on the eyes, too....

grizonbob said:
HookedonGriz said:
Stiles scores 26 for lady Griz in comeback win!

I watched the Lady Cat/Lady Griz game and was impressed by how Stiles came in and gave the Lady Griz a real spark....

May be sexist to say, but she's certainly easy on the eyes, too....

If the ladies can say JLM is hot then we can say Stiles is easy on the eyes haha

LivingstonNative said:
$hitty kitties lose again!
And ... long, long way to go ... but NoColo leads Idaho 45-31. Be nice to see the V's pick up a third loss in conference.

Back