• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

reno

nodak651 said:
ordigger said:
fanofzoo said:
Any location that takes two days to drive to is out and flying isn't cheap. Where is reno anyway?

Is waldo there?

Where you driving from? Key West, Florida? Halifax Nova Scotia?

I've made it in 41 hours from Orlando to Missoula (2 drivers), 43 hours from the Eastern Shores in Maryland to Missoula (by myself), 16 hrs from Oklahoma City to Missoula, and 22 hours from Missoula to El Centro, CA (on border between Yuma and San Diego).

The secret to driving is not how fast you drive, but how long you drive. Grab a 2nd or 3rd driver, and Reno is just hours away from anywhere in the West.

Yes, that sounds very appealing to people who barely watch games in their own back yard. Might as well place the game in Texas, everyone can just team drive!

You live in the West...everything is a drive. Suck it up! When I was in college guys regularly did road trips to Helena, Dillon and whatever town Rick's College is in....just to get laid, and back by morning.

You live in the West...everything is a drive. Suck it up! When I was in college guys regularly did road trips to Helena, Dillon and whatever town Rick's College is in....just to get laid, and back by morning.
[/quote]

You forgot Wallace, otherwise know as Mecca. But, getting laid is one thing, driving to a freaking game is something else. There was a tale in those days that Metcalf had actually died while visiting the girls in Wallace and that he was hauled away immediately after to a more suitable site for his demise.

Fat Bruno said:

You forgot Wallace, otherwise know as Mecca. But, getting laid is one thing, driving to a freaking game is something else. There was a tale in those days that Metcalf had actually died while visiting the girls in Wallace and that he was hauled away immediately after to a more suitable site for his demise.
[/quote]

I went to school in Butte. If it was a cathouse they wanted they just had to go down to Main St, I was talking respectable girls.

Interesting, if rather too revealing. I'm sorry you guys had to drive to another town to find a respectable girl to go out with you.

ordigger said:
nodak651 said:
ordigger said:
fanofzoo said:
Any location that takes two days to drive to is out and flying isn't cheap. Where is reno anyway?

Is waldo there?

Where you driving from? Key West, Florida? Halifax Nova Scotia?

I've made it in 41 hours from Orlando to Missoula (2 drivers), 43 hours from the Eastern Shores in Maryland to Missoula (by myself), 16 hrs from Oklahoma City to Missoula, and 22 hours from Missoula to El Centro, CA (on border between Yuma and San Diego).

The secret to driving is not how fast you drive, but how long you drive. Grab a 2nd or 3rd driver, and Reno is just hours away from anywhere in the West.

Yes, that sounds very appealing to people who barely watch games in their own back yard. Might as well place the game in Texas, everyone can just team drive!

Whoa, Ricks to get laid ! I didn't think the ladies of the LDS were, er, like that and if you are going to tell me that they do----I'm ===how you do that?

Back