• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Portland State Predictions

Who wins?

• Montana (2-2)

Votes: 57 61.3%
  • Portland State (0-3)

Votes: 30 32.3%
  • Bobcats Suck

Votes: 54 58.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Option A) coaches want to keep their job and make this right-Griz 55 psu 14

Option B) same shit different shovel-Griz 31 PSU 42

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Griz playing in PDX has not gone well. Games in Hillsboro have however the 2 times played there.
I still say PSU wins after let down last weekend.
PSU 42
Griz 31

EverettGriz said:
PSU
th
ewoo.

GRIZ 44, psu 30.

away
th
home.

Naw, can't do it!

I got Griz 54
ViQueens 17

Dear God I pray UM wins... To go through another week like this on Egriz would be ____________.
(You fill in blank)

This is a really critical game for the Griz. These guys can play with anybody in the Big Sky but it's high time they go on the road and show it. They have worked hard on the mental aspect of going on the road and playing well and it's time to put up or shut up! No more excuses. These next two road games will determine our season in my opinion. Win, and you are right in it. Lose and .....well .....
Griz 34
PSU 21

In this forum the EWU game was not a must win, are the next two road games a must win.

I can’t make my self predict defeat for the Griz so I am hoping for a Divine Intervention for this road trip.

Grizzlies 37
Vikings 24

I think opposing teams have a blueprint of how to beat the Griz, but I don't think this PSU team has enough talent to do it. I think the Griz are down at halftime, 13-17, but play a strong second half to come out with the victory. Alijah Lee gets his first 100 yard rushing performance, JLM re-emerges in the passing game, and Connor Strahm forces 2 turnovers.

I actually picked the Griz to lose this game before the season started and then again just a couple weeks ago. I'm changing my mind. The Griz will win. Why? Because they have to. A loss here would sink this team I'm afraid. Last Saturday was a swift kick in the balls and I think the players are pissed off. The season gets back on track this Saturday. Griz 30 Vikes 20

Back