• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Pflu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Htowngriz said:
poorgriz said:
PDXGrizzly said:
NewPapaBear said:
G.O.A.T Scapegoat - this was the catalyst to our programs down fall. Dont not fool yourselves.
Completely got shafted. Karma's a bitch - Haslem will face the wrath of Karma soon enough. In sports NEW head administrator has also led to changes down the chain of command. It's CYOA time with Haslem!

Haslam didn’t fire Pflu. Rolls Royce did. Along with Jim O’Day. Haslam became the AD to be Engstrom’s yes man. But he evolved into a decent good AD. Made some great hires outside of Football.

I don't pay a lot of attention to the behind the scenes crap in your system but my griz buddy told me yesterday that Royce and Haslem are Mormons. Is that true?
As is Stitt, I believe.

That's not true...they are all 3 Scientologists, or maybe Lutheran, perhaps Catholic. :roll:

bray said:
Pflu as Bobbys OC...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Tapatalk

Now that would be an absolute grand-slam type hire, Bobby would be a home-run :thumb: If it is true that this could even happen as PR stated, it's not in a settlement agreement and in theory Pflu could be hired by the University system again... wow this would be something.

http://missoulian.com/sports/college/montana/football/pflugrad-left-part-of-his-heart-at-montana/article_9633c734-4da8-11e3-944e-0019bb2963f4.html

That article is years old but it would seem Pflu would be interested... i would think a Coordinator position would be different than hiring him back as the Head Coach and could be an excellent win-win for everyone.

Brother Bear said:
bray said:
Pflu as Bobbys OC...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Tapatalk

Now that would be an absolute grand-slam type hire, Bobby would be a home-run :thumb: If it is true that this could even happen as PR stated, it's not in a settlement agreement and in theory Pflu could be hired by the University system again... wow this would be something.

http://missoulian.com/sports/college/montana/football/pflugrad-left-part-of-his-heart-at-montana/article_9633c734-4da8-11e3-944e-0019bb2963f4.html

That article is years old but it would seem Pflu would be interested... i would think a Coordinator position would be different than hiring him back as the Head Coach and could be an excellent win-win for everyone.

Bobby and Pflugrad get along fine and Pflugrad coached under Bobby his last year at UM, but I assume that Bobby probably has others in mind. I don’t know, tho.

grizghost said:
poorgriz said:
PDXGrizzly said:
NewPapaBear said:
G.O.A.T Scapegoat - this was the catalyst to our programs down fall. Dont not fool yourselves.
Completely got shafted. Karma's a bitch - Haslem will face the wrath of Karma soon enough. In sports NEW head administrator has also led to changes down the chain of command. It's CYOA time with Haslem!

Haslam didn’t fire Pflu. Rolls Royce did. Along with Jim O’Day. Haslam became the AD to be Engstrom’s yes man. But he evolved into a decent good AD. Made some great hires outside of Football.

I don't pay a lot of attention to the behind the scenes crap in your system but my griz buddy told me yesterday that Royce and Haslem are Mormons. Is that true?

yes

stitt also

fanofzoo said:
grizghost said:
poorgriz said:
PDXGrizzly said:

yes

stitt also

What does being a Mormon have to do with anything?

Back in the day...Mr. O'day was given the task of having to fire BH..how could you fire a winning coach he asked and refused(from what I was told) forward to the Royce days...he was given the same task..to fire the coach..who had just got us to the semi-finals against SHS. He refused, and was fired along with Plfu...so no..Kent was not involved with Pflu's firing and Kent is a great guy, religion does not matter!! He had to pick up the shit that was coming towards the UM and did a pretty good job..being that it was Royce that caved to the NCAA..not Kent.

After looking the above post, please refer to these prior threads "Why are so many posters wrong so often?" and "Why do so many posters just make up stuff?"

PlayerRep said:
After looking the above post, please refer to these prior threads "Why are so many posters wrong so often?" and "Why do so many posters just make up stuff?"

or, please refer to my thread, "why do so many posters post?"

72 CHAMPS said:
fanofzoo said:
reinell30 said:
fanofzoo said:
stitt also

if you know the handshake i will tell you
Are you morons bored, this is f...king stupid
The Mormons are a cult. Everywhere they go they try to establish a foothold and bring in there own kind. The UM has fallen victim to that lately, it's time to root them out.

indian-outlaw said:
72 CHAMPS said:
fanofzoo said:
reinell30 said:
The Mormons are a cult. Everywhere they go they try to establish a foothold and bring in there own kind. The UM has fallen victim to that lately, it's time to root them out.

Are you serious? By definition religion is a cult behavior. Believe what you want, that’s the great part of our country. but 1) all 3 are not Mormon and B) who gives a crap?

AZDoc said:
indian-outlaw said:
72 CHAMPS said:
fanofzoo said:

Are you serious? By definition religion is a cult behavior. Believe what you want, that’s the great part of our country. but 1) all 3 are not Mormon and B) who gives a crap?
You would be surprised who cares, or not, because, well, egriz.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

indian-outlaw said:
72 CHAMPS said:
fanofzoo said:
reinell30 said:

I'm not Mormon, but I have many frieds that are, and I say BS to this statement. Religion in general takes a hit in this country, but we have that right to choose thank goodness. One thing members of the LDS church do retain, is good old family values. Something that is because lost in this country.

That time O'Day was tasked with firing BH, the candidate that was going to be hired to replace him was Nick Saben. And the qb he was bringing with him, had it gone down like that, was Peyton Manning. Imagine what could have been.

This is the truth. PR will try to dispute it but he knows.....he knows the truth. ;) :p :p :p :lol:

Where is this thread on posters making stuff up? Was that made up? Did I just take the bait? :clap:

Allezchat said:
That time O'Day was tasked with firing BH, the candidate that was going to be hired to replace him was Nick Saben. And the qb he was bringing with him, had it gone down like that, was Peyton Manning. Imagine what could have been.

This is the truth. PR will try to dispute it but he knows.....he knows the truth. ;) :p :p :p :lol:

Where is this thread on posters making stuff up? Was that made up? Did I just take the bait? :clap:

Saban. Nice guess on the spelling of Peyton. Do they teach anything other than how to be a rodeo clown @ state ag? Oh yeah... :coffee:

Htowngriz said:
poorgriz said:
PDXGrizzly said:
NewPapaBear said:

As is Stitt, I believe.

So BYU at Bozeman is spreading over the hill? Damn! The entire conference is full of teams with rosters full of grown men eight-ten years older than the kids they're playing which is bad enough, but damn! The NCAA needs to step up and enforce their own rules. If they go on their mission, they forfeit those two years of eligibility that often times turns into four and even five years.

What the hell thrill does a grown man twenty years down the road get out of beating up on a kid that many years younger than them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back