• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Pflu

Status
Not open for further replies.
George Ferguson said:
When Northern's coach quit with three games to go, I wrote a column about who they should pursue as the next coach. I included Pflu in my "long shot" category, mainly based off that he did show interest in the Rocky job two years ago. Tonight, I was told as part of Pflu's settlement with U of M, he cannot apply for or be employed by Montana's university system again. Kind of puts to rest the posting about wishing Pflu could come back.

I hate the way he got screwed over. He is a great coach, and, like so many Griz fans, often wonder where we'd be right now, had that all not happened. Anyway, just thought I'd pass that along.

This is not true. Pflu did not agree to this. I talked to Pflu today to confirm and have read the settlement agreement. I sent a PM to GeorgeF. Whomever GeorgeF talked to was dead wrong or a liar.

"Tonight, I was told as part of Pflu's settlement with U of M, he cannot apply for or be employed by Montana's university system again."

G.O.A.T Scapegoat - this was the catalyst to our programs down fall. Dont not fool yourselves.
Completely got shafted. Karma's a bitch - Haslem will face the wrath of Karma soon enough. In sports NEW head administrator has also led to changes down the chain of command. It's CYOA time with Haslem!

NewPapaBear said:
G.O.A.T Scapegoat - this was the catalyst to our programs down fall. Dont not fool yourselves.
Completely got shafted. Karma's a bitch - Haslem will face the wrath of Karma soon enough. In sports NEW head administrator has also led to changes down the chain of command. It's CYOA time with Haslem!

Haslam didn’t fire Pflu. Rolls Royce did. Along with Jim O’Day. Haslam became the AD to be Engstrom’s yes man. But he evolved into a decent good AD. Made some great hires outside of Football.

PlayerRep said:
George Ferguson said:
When Northern's coach quit with three games to go, I wrote a column about who they should pursue as the next coach. I included Pflu in my "long shot" category, mainly based off that he did show interest in the Rocky job two years ago. Tonight, I was told as part of Pflu's settlement with U of M, he cannot apply for or be employed by Montana's university system again. Kind of puts to rest the posting about wishing Pflu could come back.

I hate the way he got screwed over. He is a great coach, and, like so many Griz fans, often wonder where we'd be right now, had that all not happened. Anyway, just thought I'd pass that along.

This is not true. Pflu did not agree to this. I talked to Pflu today to confirm and have read the settlement agreement. I sent a PM to GeorgeF. Whomever GeorgeF talked to was dead wrong or a liar.

"Tonight, I was told as part of Pflu's settlement with U of M, he cannot apply for or be employed by Montana's university system again."

How am I ever supposed to trust anyone on eGriz anymore. It's like every other post is just made up. It's almost getting as bad as the media and FB.

alabamagrizzly said:
PlayerRep said:
George Ferguson said:

How am I ever supposed to trust anyone on eGriz anymore. It's like every other post is just made up. It's almost getting as bad as the media and FB.

Agreed, place is turning into the whitehouse, full of fake truths and real @ssholes.

PlayerRep said:
George Ferguson said:

So is he "interested" in applying?

reinell30 said:
UMAlum said:
bray said:
Pflu as Bobbys OC...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Tapatalk

For me, that would be exciting ... and Breske for DC ?

This has National Championship written all over it! Could you imagine this?

Not even in my wildest! hahaha. Would be a killer combination though.

AZDoc said:
reinell30 said:
UMAlum said:
bray said:
Pflu as Bobbys OC...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Tapatalk

For me, that would be exciting ... and Breske for DC ?

This has National Championship written all over it! Could you imagine this?

Not even in my wildest! hahaha. Would be a killer combination though.

With you there. It is like a fantasy!

PDXGrizzly said:
NewPapaBear said:

Haslam didn’t fire Pflu. Rolls Royce did. Along with Jim O’Day. Haslam became the AD to be Engstrom’s yes man. But he evolved into a decent good AD. Made some great hires outside of Football.

I don't pay a lot of attention to the behind the scenes crap in your system but my griz buddy told me yesterday that Royce and Haslem are Mormons. Is that true?

poorgriz said:
PDXGrizzly said:
NewPapaBear said:

I don't pay a lot of attention to the behind the scenes crap in your system but my griz buddy told me yesterday that Royce and Haslem are Mormons. Is that true?

yes

poorgriz said:
PDXGrizzly said:
NewPapaBear said:

As is Stitt, I believe.

PDXGrizzly said:
NewPapaBear said:

Obviously I did not state WHO fired Pflu & Karma is still a bitch with long sharp finger nails
YES-lam didnt run to his aid that's for sure. Robin was done very wrong. I believe we would have made a trip to a another 'Natty by now if Pflu had been the HC all this time.

NewPapaBear said:
PDXGrizzly said:
NewPapaBear said:

Obviously I did not state WHO fired Pflu & Karma is still a bitch with long sharp finger nails
YES-lam didnt run to his aid that's for sure. Robin was done very wrong. I believe we would have made a trip to a another 'Natty by now if Pflu had been the HC all this time.
Difficult to prove even more difficult to argue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Htowngriz said:
poorgriz said:
PDXGrizzly said:
NewPapaBear said:

As is Stitt, I believe.

Neither Engstrom or Stitt are Mormon.

PlayerRep said:
Htowngriz said:
poorgriz said:
PDXGrizzly said:

As is Stitt, I believe.

Neither Engstrom or Stitt are Mormon.
Now you are once again peeing on their parade to blame the Pflu and O'Day firings on a conspiracy when it was just Engstrom's incompetent overreaction and weakness to stand up to the vultures. KH was never an Engstrom "yes" man; he managed his boss as well as any AD without being insubordinate. He, more than anyone, was very happy when Engstrom was shown the door. He has worked very well with SS and will work well with Bodnar. We would be up the creek long ago without KH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back