• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Montana hosts four potential mid-year transfers on official visits

Hope you keep posting stories Colter. Thank you for your strong work. You and Skyline are an asset to sports journalism to the state. Forget about the haters. They are just searching for something to complain about, because they have nothing better to do.

GrizzleMoose said:
My problem with the whole Skyline Sports posting on Egriz is that Egriz is a fan forum where fans go to obtain news or information regarding the Griz. It now seems as though it is just a place to find links to where you can go find the news, but have to pay for it. While I do appreciate what Skyline Sports does and I actually did subscribe for a while, I don't think that Skyline Sports should be allowed to post their news links and then expect that no one is going to discuss or expose what is on their pay site.

This is a forum where people should be able to go and talk about what news they read or heard about. Instead, it seems that everyone is afraid to talk about what Skyline is reporting. In my opinion, if Skyline posts a link on Egriz, the news they are reporting on, becomes public information. Not saying that the story itself should be made public, but people should be able to discuss the information within the story.

I post our stories here in hopes you do discuss them! I would appreciate not a full copy and paste but if you read them and would like to discuss, please go ahead. I understand the purpose of EGriz is for fan discussion first and foremost. I hope it stays that way.

As someone mentioned, if you read something in the Missoulian and then discuss it, that seems normal. Consider us the same way in that regard. We hope our reporting continues to stimulate conversation. Thank you for the feedback.

Colter_Nuanez56 said:
GrizzleMoose said:
My problem with the whole Skyline Sports posting on Egriz is that Egriz is a fan forum where fans go to obtain news or information regarding the Griz. It now seems as though it is just a place to find links to where you can go find the news, but have to pay for it. While I do appreciate what Skyline Sports does and I actually did subscribe for a while, I don't think that Skyline Sports should be allowed to post their news links and then expect that no one is going to discuss or expose what is on their pay site.

This is a forum where people should be able to go and talk about what news they read or heard about. Instead, it seems that everyone is afraid to talk about what Skyline is reporting. In my opinion, if Skyline posts a link on Egriz, the news they are reporting on, becomes public information. Not saying that the story itself should be made public, but people should be able to discuss the information within the story.

I post our stories here in hopes you do discuss them! I would appreciate not a full copy and paste but if you read them and would like to discuss, please go ahead. I understand the purpose of EGriz is for fan discussion first and foremost. I hope it stays that way.

As someone mentioned, if you read something in the Missoulian and then discuss it, that seems normal. Consider us the same way in that regard. We hope our reporting continues to stimulate conversation. Thank you for the feedback.

This is where I felt convicted. I hold y’all to a higher credibility then the Missoulian so for some strange reason, I felt it taboo to freely discuss what’s in your articles. I could give a rats a** about the Missoulian so I felt it’s ok to talk about all their info but for you guys, I felt like it’s a breach of confidentiality to openly discuss what your trying to make a living off of. I fully appreciate what you do and the info you bring and if I didn’t live pay check to pay check, I’d certainly have subscribed long ago. Thank you again.

I had no idea these guys were potential transfers. I thought three of them were probably enrolled and ready for class.

Thanks for clearing this up

Back