• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Montana at Pitt

grizband said:
Paytonlives said:
grizband said:
Also, how are you guys watching this game?

Its on ESPN3 but Im listening on radio
Yeah, I saw that; it's on the ACC Network, but I don't have cable so my internet only ESPN 3 wouldn't' have worked, I don't think.
It would have. I have charter/spectrum/optimum Internet only and espn 3 works. You just need your account username and password for your cable.

Also, because of that, you'll probably be able to watch the replay on espn3 as well!

MissoulaMarinerFan said:
grizband said:
Paytonlives said:
grizband said:
Also, how are you guys watching this game?

Yeah, I saw that; it's on the ACC Network, but I don't have cable so my internet only ESPN 3 wouldn't' have worked, I don't think.
It would have. I have charter/spectrum/optimum Internet only and espn 3 works. You just need your account username and password for your cable.

Also, because of that, you'll probably be able to watch the replay on espn3 as well!
I don't have cable, only internet; I'll see if I can watch the replay though. Thanks!

grizband said:
MissoulaMarinerFan said:
grizband said:
Paytonlives said:

I don't have cable, only internet; I'll see if I can watch the replay though. Thanks!
Sorry, I made that confusing at the end. You don't need cable if you have Internet only, it still works. Just sign-in with your Internet provider username and password.

Wow, great night for Montana basketball. I checked in on the Lady Griz and was surprised to see they only ended up losing 62-67 to Wyoming in Laramie tonight. Wyoming won their two previous games 77-25 and 73-47. They are also coming off a good showing at the WNIT last year and also beat the LG 67-42 in Missoula last year. Big improvement already! :thumb: Maybe the LG have a chance against Kentucky on Thursday. Hope it's packed and rocking.

A great way to start a huge week for Grizzly athletics! Go Griz!

Now time to carry some momentum into State College PA.

Jaredkuehn said:
A great way to start a huge week for Grizzly athletics! Go Griz!

Now time to carry some momentum into State College PA.

It's feline week. First the Panthers, then Lions, then Bobcats.

zengriz said:
...signature...

... :cool: ...

A good win on the road but Pitt is picked to finish last in the ACC. Penn State is picked to finish 10th in their league, ahead of Illinois and Ohio State....if UM can pull this off, it can only help recruiting efforts. Oral Roberts in LA and Pepperdine are very winnable. In light of what's happened with UCLA, THAT game might be a lot more interesting than it was just last week..

Montana beats Pitt for first win over ACC squad in 51 years
https://skylinesportsmt.com/montana-beats-pitt-for-first-win-over-acc-squad-in-51-years/

GrizLA said:
zengriz said:
...signature...

... :cool: ...

A good win on the road but Pitt is picked to finish last in the ACC. Penn State is picked to finish 10th in their league, ahead of Illinois and Ohio State....if UM can pull this off, it can only help recruiting efforts. Oral Roberts in LA and Pepperdine are very winnable. In light of what's happened with UCLA, THAT game might be a lot more interesting than it was just last week..

One major difference between Pitt and Penn State is the Panthers had just 3 starts on its 2017-18 roster; Penn State returns all 5 starters and 5 of its top 6 scorers from last year so they know how to play with each other.

Thought we might get a little love from SVP but doesn't look like it's happening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CFallsGriz said:
Thought we might get a little love from SVP but doesn't look like it's happening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Needed to have Bucci and Mayne working tonight. They would have talked about the party at the Mo Club.

Watched the game. Super excited about the win! But on a lesser note, that was a bad Pitt team we faced. We looked like the better and more athletic team, that doesn't happen very often versus an ACC opponent.

Back