• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Mellott injury

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I saw him on the sidelines and it did not look like he was in a cast and was not on crutches so not a broken tibia.

I talked to his sister the other day and she said he has a contusion on his leg and its pretty badly bruised. She said he's going to miss 3-4 weeks

I took close look at Mellott on sideline with binoculars. I saw a full length compression stocking left leg and an Ace wrap around thigh and no ankle brace. Consistent with deep bruise on thigh. Stood the whole game, probably not that therapeutic for that injury. I

He will be back sooner than predicted. And it won’t matter against the Griz the other guy is easily good enough to run that offense right through a 3-5

Catsrback76 said:
retiredpopo said:
my insider says ankle and is out for about 5 weeks. I guess if he is out for 5 weeks we will know.

How long would you like him out for? And does it really matter?

heck I wish he would not have gotten hurt in the first place. I hate any college player to get hurt no matter who they play for. you go back and read my posts I have been a Tommy fan just as I was troy andersen fan.

Ursus1 said:
He will be back sooner than predicted. And it won’t matter against the Griz the other guy is easily good enough to run that offense right through a 3-5

Let’s bet on Griz v Cat game.

Does anyone know why Chambers didn’t work out in Wyoming? I’ve watched there games this year and he looks like he would be the best QB on the cowboys roster by a lot.

BadlandsGrizFan said:
Does anyone know why Chambers didn’t work out in Wyoming? I’ve watched there games this year and he looks like he would be the. Eat QB on the cowboys roster by a lot.

Injuries. He spent a lot of time injured. He was also a very inconsistent passer.

mthoopsfan said:
Ursus1 said:

Are you willing to bet with these stakes? The loser posts that they were wrong and the other poster was right about the status of the Griz program under Bobby 2.0 without spinning it? Title of post being: "winners screen name" was right, and I was so wrong and I fully admit.

I am ready to make the bet, are you willing?

mthoopsfan said:
Ursus1 said:

Why do you always throw the betting thing around when someone disagrees with you? Do you think it makes you look smarter? Not. You would never pay-off anyway, so just stifle that B.S.

thirdandlong said:
mthoopsfan said:

Why do you always throw the betting thing around when someone disagrees with you? Do you think it makes you look smarter? Not. You would never pay-off anyway, so just stifle that B.S.

Did you notice he won’t agree to my bet

thirdandlong said:
mthoopsfan said:

I like to make money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back