• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

kittens Smack thread

go96griz said:
Stitt commented in the postgame presser that the regular season is over and next Saturday is the Super Bowl. It appears he understands this game’s importance. I also loved his comment last week where he said they wouldn’t look past NC, but he acknowledged that they talk about the cats every day. Revenge is on their mind and I love the new attitude that he’s showing! By the way, FTC 24/7 365!

time to walk the walk. FTC.

grizghost said:
Stitt will have his hands full with the Cats..Ty had his number last year and still has a axe to grind
with Stitt..Cats prove they can be contenders sometimes Stitt will have to take them out! This is a game Stitt cannot lose if he wants to go to playoffs and keep his job! Hopefully the Griz will be running
on all cylinders and bring home the prize and we can put last year game in the grave yard!

I have a tough time disagreeing with anything you posted. I have a suspicion the players will come through in this game. The coaches ass is likely on the line. I believe these players like their coach and believe in each other. Time to put the kittens to bed. To the shit pond with them.

Some Oldie but goodies
47d24745-80d1-ef7d.jpg

images

image.jpg

3f7293d974e371f5030c957fcf7a9cc2--montana-humor.jpg

20d34a6cfe9487da1605524fc65c6e3b.jpg

FTG!!!!!
by imacat on Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:50 pm

GO CATS!!! We have a more talented team than the griz. The game is ours for the taking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol state more talented loll loll. You have to love these lovable morons over on cat nation.

Bring it bitches! I sharpened my keys this week. :evil:

(Note: GB1 does not condone vandalism of any sort... just good natured ribbing that makes this one of the best rivalries in all of sports)

grizbrokebacker1 said:
Bring it bitches! I sharpened my keys this week. :evil:

(Note: GB1 does not condone vandalism of any sort... just good natured ribbing that makes this one of the best rivalries in all of sports)

That is actually some pretty funny shit right there GB1. FTC -
Here is to a hell of a rivalry.

BadlandsGrizFan said:
FTG!!!!!
by imacat on Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:50 pm

GO CATS!!! We have a more talented team than the griz. The game is ours for the taking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol state more talented loll loll. You have to love these lovable morons over on cat nation.

Yeah they really take delusion to a whole new level. If they manage to win this game it sure as he'll won't be because they're the more talented team.

This is a direct quote from a cat fan at Litterbox Nation. Perhaps it can become the motto for the Choate era:

catsrback76 wrote:
Not sure if you caught Coach Fish’s after game comments on the MBB game. A veteran led team that did not play as a team. I don’t believe we are seeing that in football but we definitely have not come together and learned the hard lesson of how to win challenging games!

“We never failed to fail, it was the easiest thing to do!” Crosby, Stills and Nash

Nailed it! :thumb:

I Snuck into the kitten stadium and filmed the cats at Work... Enjoy

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Wh8RzcQZr4[/youtube]

The 2nd All time Greatest Cat's Smack themselves...video

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwpQcRfv5UQ[/youtube]

Did anyone save that super creepy C.A.T.S. video
those same two idiots made and wanted to sue any of us that may have saved it?

I have not entered a Universal Athletic store since that idiot and Wheat MT douche made the second one.....

grizghost said:
Stitt will have his hands full with the Cats..Ty had his number last year and still has a axe to grind
with Stitt..Cats prove they can be contenders sometimes Stitt will have to take them out! This is a game Stitt cannot lose if he wants to go to playoffs and keep his job! Hopefully the Griz will be running
on all cylinders and bring home the prize and we can put last year game in the grave yard!

It would be very disappointing to lose to the cats again, but it is certainly a possibility. In my opinion, however, it would not cost Stitt his job. BSC parity is at an all time high, and Stitt has shown clear progress since last year. And the Griz look to be pretty loaded for next year. I DO NOT want to see my hypothesis tested though. Go Griz.

Bear Axed said:
The 2nd All time Greatest Cat's Smack themselves...video

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwpQcRfv5UQ[/youtube]

Did anyone save that super creepy C.A.T.S. video
those same two idiots made and wanted to sue any of us that may have saved it?

And it claws back from the dead again and again. Just to bring a smile to Griz nation.

Bobkittens do really well against half-Rats/Chicks/Mice!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pf5HkcSJqQo[/youtube]

Back