• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

kittens Smack thread

Welcome to Bozeman....

0.jpg

Re: The Official-unofficial MSU-nau Gameday thread

Post by MSU Toddler on Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:15 pm

Maybe the Cats can cheat like the griz and get Cookus out. THE only reason the griz win last week...

2 things:

Their defensive line is frontier quality.
Griz inside receivers are mis matches for their linebackers. Simis is going to have a HUGE game.

Griz will score 40+.

Stitt commented in the postgame presser that the regular season is over and next Saturday is the Super Bowl. It appears he understands this game’s importance. I also loved his comment last week where he said they wouldn’t look past NC, but he acknowledged that they talk about the cats every day. Revenge is on their mind and I love the new attitude that he’s showing! By the way, FTC 24/7 365!

go96griz said:
Stitt commented in the postgame presser that the regular season is over and next Saturday is the Super Bowl. It appears he understands this game’s importance. I also loved his comment last week where he said they wouldn’t look past NC, but he acknowledged that they talk about the cats every day. Revenge is on their mind and I love the new attitude that he’s showing! By the way, FTC 24/7 365!
Loved that!

Stitt will have his hands full with the Cats..Ty had his number last year and still has a axe to grind
with Stitt..Cats prove they can be contenders sometimes Stitt will have to take them out! This is a game Stitt cannot lose if he wants to go to playoffs and keep his job! Hopefully the Griz will be running
on all cylinders and bring home the prize and we can put last year game in the grave yard!

Back