• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Just Reported In Spokane

HookedonGriz said:
goarmy said:
kemajic said:
Diesel said:
Doesn't look good for self defense if you and your friends have to chase down a 5'9" track athlete who after being chased down clinched his fists when confronted.
Hammer throwers usually aren't small people.

The victim is 5-9
http://www.wsucougars.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=3567

That said, Strong a little guy too, at 5-11

Is he 5'9 230 or 5'9 180 as that's a huge difference? It still doesn't justify any of this but I don't think we should paint this guy as the absolute victim who is small and was being bullied by strong or something along those lines

bunch of drunk kids got in a fight over something they probably can't remember. happens all the time just unfortunate that griz player was involved. either way, the kid made bad decisions and doesn't deserve to wear the griz uniform this weekend.

kemajic said:
goarmy said:
kemajic said:
Diesel said:
Doesn't look good for self defense if you and your friends have to chase down a 5'9" track athlete who after being chased down clinched his fists when confronted.

The victim is 5-9

Height is not the only dimension to size.

This means I am a little guy. I haven't been called that in 25 years...5'9" 260

kemajic said:
goarmy said:
kemajic said:
Diesel said:

The victim is 5-9

Yep, don't forget girth.

kemajic said:
goarmy said:
kemajic said:
Diesel said:

The victim is 5-9

That is correct...... and most of us would agree that we are above average. LOL

In a coma with a fractured skull. that's scary stuff. Hope he is able to make a full recovery.

...either way what ever becomes of this? ...this is a major distraction to a big game that the Griz need to win if there going to compete..it's not what we need now..away game too..buckle up next man up!

wbtfg said:
In a coma with a fractured skull. that's scary stuff. Hope he is able to make a full recovery.

The skull fracture has been reported by many. The so-called "coma" has not been. Sources? Also is it drug-induced coma while they help him recover?

HookedonGriz said:
wbtfg said:

The skull fracture has been reported by many. The so-called "coma" has not been. Sources? Also is it drug-induced coma while they help him recover?

The fracture is serious issue, however the brain trauma induced has greater long term ramifications that often create a lifetime of physical and behavioral deficits. Seizure disorders are quite common long term issues

PlayerRep said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
PlayerRep said:
I agree. I don't know why any of these guys ever make mistakes, get into trouble, get into fights, or drink too much. I know I never did, except for a few fights or punches and getting thrown into jail a couple times. Modern day athletes should be perfect.

Are we limiting perfection to just athletes?

No, not just athletes. Movie producers and Fox News personnel should also be perfect. And UM journalism deans.

Solid.

Per Shaun Rainey on Twitter, "Strong told police he acted in self defense....and police say he did have some injuries on his face to back up his claim." This is going to be more complicated than an obvious assault charge, right?

HelenaHandBasket said:
PlayerRep said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
PlayerRep said:
I agree. I don't know why any of these guys ever make mistakes, get into trouble, get into fights, or drink too much. I know I never did, except for a few fights or punches and getting thrown into jail a couple times. Modern day athletes should be perfect.

No, not just athletes. Movie producers and Fox News personnel should also be perfect. And UM journalism deans.

Solid.

agreed. I chuckled audibly when I read PR's post. :lol:

So where are Stitt's comments about this matter? I would think he would release something to the public very soon?

AZGrizFan said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
PlayerRep said:
HelenaHandBasket said:

Solid.

AZ
Guess you know I am not impressed with Strong on this matter either?

reinell30 said:
AZGrizFan said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
PlayerRep said:

Solid.

AZ
Guess you know I am not impressed with Strong on this matter either?
How about you wait for the facts to come out before you bury the kid? :roll: :roll:

reinell30 said:
So where are Stitt's comments about this matter? I would think he would release something to the public very soon?

Disagree, he wants to be as quiet as possible while the facts are understood and he has a chance to make sure his message is 'just right'. Silence is golden, nothing he can say will improve the situation. He will have to say something before the end of the week, he wants to make sure he doesn't Pflugrad himself.

Back