• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

It's UCSB!

What concerns me so far is Moorhead is passing up decent looks from the floor. What is it with our guys starting their career strong ... Sh!t. He just made a 3 and completely proved me wrong. Well done, Bobby.

25-32.

Griz D is pretty damn impressive. Griz down by 7 with the ball now after yet another great stop on D. 32-25 now with about 2 mins to go in the half. 18-7 run for the Griz right now.

Karl Nicholas is the real deal. Just wait until he puts on some more muscle and gets a little more experience.

Well, shit. 27-38 at half after a made 3 at half for SB. Griz have done decently with adjustments at half. I am confident they can come back in this one and steal it away.

The lineup that worked best was a smaller lineup with Nicholas as the 5. We got to the rim much easier and Nicholas was there to clean up.

After being down 25-7 (and 17-3 early on) it was great to see the Griz pull within 6 towards the end of the half. Unfortunately the 3 turnovers in a row by the Griz to end the half (and UCSB hitting that three)... gave UCSB back their double digit lead. Was very impressed with Nicholas again and with the defense by Falls. He caused a couple turnovers that half.

Griz have come out hot and playing tough D. 35-40. Akoh in foul trouble and Sayeed not far behind. Griz with four team fouls wihtin the first 2.5 minutes of the second half. Uggh.

Griz down by 4 after some great D by Akoh and Krslovic. Unfortunately the refs seem to be whistle happy this half so far. In the first 2 1/2 mins 4 fouls called on the Griz, so Akoh has 4 fouls now and Pridgett has 3. The last one they called on Akoh sure looked like a moving screen by the UCSB player, but...I guess not.

Back