• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

It’s time for a new player discussion-RB’s

Dutch Lane said:
I’m stuck in the past and still call it D1 A and D1 AA. Lol. I believe the rotation will be EAstwood, Calhoun and then Lee. I think if you go deeper then that then your best guys won’t get enough touches. And I believe that a qb gets better as the season goes and therefore am not a fan of qb carousels. The 1 needs to get as many snaps in a game to keep improving and only bring in the 2 to mop up and get experience, unless the 1 gets benched for sucking. Lol. I m in agreement that being loaded is obviously a good thing. I just thought we were just giving our predictions at qb and rb.

I'd say you pass the first test to post on this board :coffee:

I still can not believe all YOU dip shits hung up on who's #1, #2 and #3. Depth is good and who starts means very little RB's take a beating and all these guys will play different roles coach Green and Bobby will determine who plays when. Thank God! Still way to many assholes from Bozeman on this site!
Go Griz!

I the sky, with the spring practices closed to us outliers why are you now trying to shut down another thread discussing players because we like to follow the dept chart. I took from your post from the other thread that you hoped none of the players read the comments. I heard that they were not supposed to hangout on fan boards. But even if they did all we are doing is pretty much throwing out our depth charts. Don’t harsh our mellow. Thanks

Jeremy Calhoun is a stud, a complete back. I wish he would have had the "luxury" of red-shirting his FR season, if he had, he would just be a RS-JR this up-coming season instead of a true SR. Such is life.

I am high on all the RBs. It's a talented group,

i_the_sky said:
I still can not believe all YOU dip shits hung up on who's #1, #2 and #3. Depth is good and who starts means very little RB's take a beating and all these guys will play different roles coach Green and Bobby will determine who plays when. Thank God! Still way to many assholes from Bozeman on this site!
Go Griz!

Well, I kind of agree with oh-my-in-the-sky on this one. Except for the "dip shits" and "Bozeman assholes" references, that is. And no exclamation of any kind.

We need FOUR quality running backs on the roster at all times, and it shouldn't matter who is #1, #2, etc.

AllWeatherFan said:
i_the_sky said:
Go Griz!

Well, I kind of agree with oh-my-in-the-sky on this one. Except for the "dip shits" and "Bozeman assholes" references, that is. And no exclamation of any kind.

We need FOUR quality running backs on the roster at all times, and it shouldn't matter who is #1, #2, etc.

This......

Dutch Lane said:
I the sky, with the spring practices closed to us outliers why are you now trying to shut down another thread discussing players because we like to follow the dept chart. I took from your post from the other thread that you hoped none of the players read the comments. I heard that they were not supposed to hangout on fan boards. But even if they did all we are doing is pretty much throwing out our depth charts. Don’t harsh our mellow. Thanks

I’m just impressed he made the entire post with only two exclamation points, and didn’t somehow quote himself again immediately following without any additional info added...

AZGrizFan said:
Dutch Lane said:

I’m just impressed he made the entire post with only two exclamation points, and didn’t somehow quote himself again immediately following without any additional info added...

:lol:

AZGrizFan said:
Dutch Lane said:

Dude, I suffered a tbi a few years ago and my communication skills aren’t what they used to be but I love the griz and I will perservere in my recovery. Do you think I could just pm you my posts and you can edit them for me before i post? That way you and the other swells won’t get your feelings hurt so much when you don’t have anything to add to a discussion but are desperate to be seen as relevant, and then maybe we could all just get along and return the griz to dominance. Thanks

Kabooom said:
AllWeatherFan said:
i_the_sky said:
Go Griz!

This......
I agree it’s good to have 4 rbs, but I think the depth chart is important to focus on too. I’m sure the players are very interested to know where they are on it. If we didnt have the depth chart what would we have to argue about. Lol

Dutch Lane said:
AZGrizFan said:
Dutch Lane said:

Dude, I suffered a tbi a few years ago and my communication skills aren’t what they used to be but I love the griz and I will perservere in my recovery. Do you think I could just pm you my posts and you can edit them for me before i post? That way you and the other swells won’t get your feelings hurt so much when you don’t have anything to add to a discussion but are desperate to be seen as relevant, and then maybe we could all just get along and return the griz to dominance. Thanks

See, if you’d spent more time around here you’d have known (like every other single person here) that obviously I wasn’t talking about YOUR post, I was talking about i_the_sky’s post and posting style. You are so intent on being butthurt about every little thing around here that you are a hammer in search of a nail. Newsflash: not everything is about YOU. That is, unless you’re ALSO i_the_sky...

I have been curious just as to why we have shown so little run to date? Are we injured here or are we short players? Why haven't we shown any attempt to run the ball??????????????
Go Griz! RTD!

i_the_sky said:
I have been curious just as to why we have shown so little run to date? Are we injured here or are we short players? Why haven't we shown any attempt to run the ball??????????????
Go Griz! RTD!

I'd say a large number of plays in the second half of the Spring game were running plays...also Hauck's first time here - the Griz run and passed at just about a 50/50 rate - though it didn't necessarily "seem" that way. Lastly - easier to coach up the run game - when you've got qb's and wr's learning a different scheme it takes a bit more to get them on the same page. At least that's what I think.

Well folks: a couple of questions. How many times in the past have you heard. Well, we are down to our third string QB, or 4th string Running back, Or man our QB is having a really bad day? Depth and competition is not a bad thing.

i_the_sky said:
Go Griz! RTD!

Rosy only showed about 20% of the playbook on Saturday. This was just a glorified practice for the fans. They were still evaluating players and was not about to show too much.

Back