• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Introducing...

Ringneck said:
But c'mon, shouldn't it come in bottles with green caps?

581ebe7c9887c.image.jpg

epic shitpost right there folks :thumb:

Scored some in Helena this evening. Sort of like a new and improved Rainier. Vitamin G.

Keep it cold, and it should keep you happy.

I have run the gamut of craft beers the last 15 plus years. I generally go seazonal and been on ales from the beginning. Don't fall asleep on the lagers. They are making great inroads in craft brew world. I have been back on craft beer lagers the past year and I don't regret it. This is a great lager for the macro and micro brew crowd. Great choice for a signature college bear. First of all, great name. Secondly, great can. Most importantly, if you are a bud, bud light, miller light, coors light person, it is close enough for you to enjoy it. If you are a craft beer griz fan, it as fresher and the differences are enough that you know it is a craft beer. Great ceaser beer as my wife will attest to. It is good enough to appeal to the masses on both sides.

Latest posts

Back