• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Introducing...

CDAGRIZ said:
griznative24 said:
jodcon said:
Is this really appropriate in the wake of the Connor Strahm ordeal?

What's next...Griz Mobile Texting Aides?

:coffee:

So because one player gets a DUI in the offseason the fanbase cannot enjoy a beer with a Griz logo?
Having a hard time understanding your logic here...
Also my guess would be they started planning this way before Strahm got busted.

Oooo, double sarcasm. Not bad. That, or you might have missed something.

It appears the smoke has clouded many sarcasm meters...or they just missed the whole texting deal earlier. :lol:

GrizGuy said:
Is this available anywhere in the Seattle area?

Whoa Guy...it just got released on Tuesday. Gonna take a while before all the marketing strategy and distribution channels get worked out to make it out here. It took a while for Moose Drool but hopefully it is here in Puget Sound soon!

Have been working on 6'er of this while I do some "honey-do" chores this weekend...
To me, it tastes pretty good - reminds me of a super fresh Budweiser. Good beer, but not in my wheel house - I like things to be a bit more "interesting" :party:

Ringneck said:
But c'mon, shouldn't it come in bottles with green caps?

581ebe7c9887c.image.jpg

Kent promised it would be a root beer!!

Had a chance to try the beer last night. Hopefully it sticks around, might be my new river floating go to beer.

Drank a case of this, this past weekend. Very good beer, could become my beer of choice. Kind of expensive at $7.48 per six pack.

Clean, crisp, malty, refreshing, and because of the 5% alcohol content, you can have about 38 of 'em. So yeah, nothing like Cat Batter.

reinell30 said:
Drank a case of this, this past weekend. Very good beer, could become my beer of choice. Kind of expensive at $7.48 per six pack.

Where in Great Falls did you find it?

BWahlberg said:
GrizGuy said:
Is this available anywhere in the Seattle area?

If not I can bring some out

Brint...with all the expatriated Griz fans living in Greater Seattle you'll need a BIG beer truck to satisfy all the needs for Griz Lager! Like a semi you 'ol bootlegger! :lol:

grizatwork said:
reinell30 said:

Where in Great Falls did you find it?

I picked some up at Vintage Sellers...

That's pretty cool you guys have an official grizzly beer made by a local brewery. Not sure I'll ever be able to bring myself to drink any, but thumbs up from this cat on making it happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back