• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

i put too much butter in my mashed potatoes

garizzalies said:
Lately I’ve been doing baby reds on the barby. Lots of butter and lots of Johnny’s salt. Holy fuck-oly, Spicoli. Delish.

A staple at Choate-led BBQ’s are yams that he marinates overnight in his own vim

I had not heard that, but it doesn't surprise me.

Gallatin County sources have confirmed that a Choate-led BBQ includes a crock pot pork shoulder with Liquid Smoke that he transfers to a gas grill just before the guests show up. People aren't buying it.

I heard that margarine was originally created to fatten up turkeys but it was toxic and killing the fowl. So, an artificial yellow was added and it was marketed to the humans as a healthier substitute for butter.

Can anyone confirm?

GGNez said:
I heard that margarine was originally created to fatten up turkeys but it was toxic and killing the fowl. So, an artificial yellow was added and it was marketed to the humans as a healthier substitute for butter.

Can anyone confirm?

Yep. Now, google the history of the Montana Margarine-Butter War and at what year they allowed margarine to get yellow coloring added to it. Just as fascinating to us older folks as to why Montana has a minimum price on milk.

CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
CDAGRIZ said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
When does this get to 15 pages?

Since when is 15 pages any kind of benchmark? 17 pages. That's the deal. Can't even have a good discussion in 15 pages.

I'm waiting on the good discussions to begin...

That's exactly what Choach says at a Choate-led BBQ.

For the annual pot luck, El Choate-o brings a Dutch Oven chicken parm that he cooks in the oven. It’s a quality loss of time

GGNez said:

Can anyone confirm?

"Incorrect. Margarine is the best thing to spread with ginger powder on my Coconut La Croix can chicken.

-Coach Choate

-CDA"

garizzalies said:
For the annual pot luck, El Choate-o brings a Dutch Oven chicken parm that he cooks in the oven. It’s a quality loss of time

:lol: :lol:
Very good. Very, very good.

CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
Somebody has to do better! This is only page two...pitiful...

"BBQ Pit-iful" is what the guests called the last Choate-led BBQ after he served his pan-fried Asian-Fusion Brisket.

AllWeatherFan said:
I will respond before this thread gets moved to the Recipes forum.

There is no such thing as "too much butter." In anything.

Dude, take off your butter-colored glasses you dumb shit. Stitt's entire career was so buttery that we slipped right past the post-season. Often. And with this Baer dude, we're going to be rolling in butter flavored Crisco for many years. Come on back down to reality, Mrs. Hauck.

- one eGriz personality

CDAGRIZ said:
Just heard that Choate wears a t-shirt in the pool.

Uh, wet t-shirt? Isn't this the EXACT kind of language that caused the #metoo movement? Hypocrite.

- one eGriz personality

CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
Somebody has to do better! This is only page two...pitiful...

Dude, you're pitiful. Must be from your 4 years over in the litter box. Come see me at my tailgate any time. I'll kick your ass so fast you won't know what happened.

- one eGriz personality

Jaredkuehn said:
There is a really good Grizzly Basketball team playing at Sac State tonight, trying to start their conference season 5-0. If there is nothing to talk about on the football forum, maybe you guys should show some love on the basketball forum.

Yea there is dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UM Grizzly Basketball is the most awesomest basketball in the world of sports everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everything is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i_love_griz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- one eGriz personality

Back