• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

i put too much butter in my mashed potatoes

argh!

DONOR
dan quayle aside, egriz seems to have died, along with seth's 18th hour stubble.

which brings me to my question: do you think bobby makes buttery mashed potatoes, dry, or... instant(bqm)!(bqm)!!

is it tough-guy, no-butter, or bulk your ass up, we need you at guard(bqm)

I will respond before this thread gets moved to the Recipes forum.

There is no such thing as "too much butter." In anything.

There is a really good Grizzly Basketball team playing at Sac State tonight, trying to start their conference season 5-0. If there is nothing to talk about on the football forum, maybe you guys should show some love on the basketball forum.

Jaredkuehn said:
There is a really good Grizzly Basketball team playing at Sac State tonight, trying to start their conference season 5-0. If there is nothing to talk about on the football forum, maybe you guys should show some love on the basketball forum.

I do. I have. I will. I even attend the games, unlike most.

AllWeatherFan said:
I will respond before this thread gets moved to the Recipes forum.

There is no such thing as "too much butter." In anything.

Any butter to those lactic intolerant individuals is in fact "too much butter." Just for clarification, edification or whatever vocabulary word the psuedo-psycho-grammar "experts" deem worthy of disrailing a lost thread would choose to babble to their keyboards about...just sayin...

Bobby Hauck would NEVER...I repeat....NEEVVERRRR use instant mashed potatoes.

For fuck's sake.

kemajic said:
NorthEndZoneDan said:
GGNez said:
Bobby Hauck would NEVER...I repeat....NEEVVERRRR use instant mashed potatoes.

For f***'s sake.

how about red potatoes?
Of course red spuds. White spuds are all about I-D-A-H-O!

Yeah, Dan. Bobby is definitely....I repeat....DEEFFINNITELY not da ho.

Instant mashed potatoes definitely seems like a Choach Choate thing. I heard he also buys Hydrox instead of Oreos.

CDAGRIZ said:
Instant mashed potatoes definitely seems like a Choach Choate thing. I heard he also buys Hydrox instead of Oreos.

Dear God....HYDROX??? What an absolute cretin.

For fuck's sake.

Lately I’ve been doing baby reds on the barby. Lots of butter and lots of Johnny’s salt. Holy fuck-oly, Spicoli. Delish.

A staple at Choate-led BBQ’s are yams that he marinates overnight in his own vim

GGNez said:
CDAGRIZ said:

For fuck's sake.

Totally. Unconfirmed, but it appears he also orders chicken tenders at Mexican restaurants . . . and then Yelps about it.

CDAGRIZ said:
GGNez said:
CDAGRIZ said:

For f***'s sake.

Totally. Unconfirmed, but it appears he also orders chicken tenders at Mexican restaurants . . . and then Yelps about it.

Chicken tenders & tater tots. TMZ first broke, later became the basis for the Geico referee commercial. If you look closely in the background about 15 seconds in, you’ll see Choach @ a table to the left of the ref’s wife. Must of been tough to have a seafood allergy living on the coast.

CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
When does this get to 15 pages?

Since when is 15 pages any kind of benchmark? 17 pages. That's the deal. Can't even have a good discussion in 15 pages.

Back