• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

I know a lot have thought about this, and was discussed before...

GrizGuy said:
srgrizizen said:
AZGrizFan said:
GrizGuy said:
No Iowa - Loss
Drake
- Win
W Illinois - Loss
Sac State - Win
CPO - Win
Portland State - Win
North Dakota - Win
UC Davis - Win
SUU - Loss
Idaho - Loss
Moo U - Win

7-4, but we could get as many as 9 wins. That's my gut at this moment. Could change as things move forward.
There’s nothin special about UNI. Watching them get worked right now. I also think by the SUU game Bobby will have it rolling. All the directional Illinois teams are overrated, IMHO
:thumb: Have the Griz ever lost to UNI? The overall record must be very lopsided in any case. Some highly touted UNI teams have folded like a cheap lawn chair in WaGriz.
I hope it happens again. I would certainly re-think this early set of predictions as the actual season approaches.
Montana has never lost to UNI.

Griz#64 said:
Christ, how deep would satisfy you people. The best eleven need to be on the field 60 minutes,oops i am showing my age! unless they are injured. No starters want to be substituted ever. Can you spell CONDITIONING. Go Griz

We need more big bodies on both sides of the ball and they will come. My guess is next recruiting year will be similar to this one. A large amount of o-line and interior d-line plus cornerbacks. With that said, I agree with this post. We have two strings of o-line right now that are getting tons of reps, tons of conditioning, none of them are shrimps, they have blocked pretty darn well so far in 11-11, and I have not seen the slow handoff that sputters out in the backfield for negative gain in practice. I have no reason to think we won't put together a very solid o-line next fall. We'll get 5 more O-linemen for fall but they should all redshirt. Another year of signing 5 o-linemen next year and we'll be in good shape. The "lost" senior o-line class next year will have passed.

I'm in the camp that Stitt recruited very well, and that his second class, next year's sophomores will be a monster class that helps get this thing back on track. Stitt's emphasis on wr talent and the passing game is making the offensive transition to Rosey much easier. Jensen and Snead battling it out in fall with Tanner Wilson (who is also an athlete that can throw) learning behind them has me pretty excited. No transition is perfect, but we have all the tools to have another explosive offense next year. I think the current coaching staff is walking into alot of young talent. I guess that's what happens when you have to resurrect a program after a 7-4 season. Like every year, perceived weaknesses based on paper will surprise for the better, and deep postions will be tested by injury or perhaps overhype. It's early to guess strengths and weaknesses, but I think this is a hungry team.

Anything is possible but this is crazy and damn sure improbable!!!!!!!!! you need to go back to your sleazy bobkat nation and stay off of this site!

Go Griz!

i_the_sky said:
Anything is possible but this is crazy and damn sure improbable!!!!!!!!! you need to go back to your sleazy bobkat nation and stay off of this site!

Go Griz!

Who are you addressing?

'68griz said:
i_the_sky said:

Go Griz!

Who are you addressing?
The quote function is entirely beyond this idiot.

kemajic said:
GrizGuy said:
srgrizizen said:
AZGrizFan said:
There’s nothin special about UNI. Watching them get worked right now. I also think by the SUU game Bobby will have it rolling. All the directional Illinois teams are overrated, IMHO
:thumb: Have the Griz ever lost to UNI? The overall record must be very lopsided in any case. Some highly touted UNI teams have folded like a cheap lawn chair in WaGriz.
I hope it happens again. I would certainly re-think this early set of predictions as the actual season approaches.
Montana has never lost to UNI.

True. And I hope that continues. But past results, as they say, are not a predictor of future performance. From the nattering nabobs at Panther Nation, they don't appear too confident about playing in Missoula. And it's early enough I wonder how prepared the Griz will be. Anyway... I'm just not confident yet, so I'll re-visit this as the season gets closer. :)

By now, playing the Griz must just be part of Farley's nightmares. It doesn't seem to matter how high they are ranked, they just puke against the Griz time after time. Last time, at their place was tough but..........thanks JLM. I think we beat them again this year.

Back