• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Hauck

AZGrizFan said:
Colter_Nuanez56 said:
northendzonecrazy said:
tothemax said:
Where do you think he would stay? Ie, what's the nicest hotel in Missoula? Call it and ask for Bobby.

With a booster or good friend. Doubt the public eye is really desired quite yet....

Sample and I waited at Minute Man Aviation for the private plan that we tracked from San Diego to land in Missoula. Bobby Hauck was not on the plane.

It was his agent. :lol:

Pictures of who was on the plane or it is all Fake News :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Colter_Nuanez56 said:
northendzonecrazy said:
tothemax said:
schield said:
No doubt in my mother f***[*] mind Bobby Ball walked off that plane this evening at MSO.

Where do you think he would stay? Ie, what's the nicest hotel in Missoula? Call it and ask for Bobby.

With a booster or good friend. Doubt the public eye is really desired quite yet....

Sample and I waited at Minute Man Aviation for the private plan that we tracked from San Diego to land in Missoula. Bobby Hauck was not on the plane.

Decoy Plane!

CDAGRIZ said:
Colter_Nuanez56 said:
northendzonecrazy said:
tothemax said:

Decoy Plane!
Classic Hauck!

It was a Globe of Death of planes!

What makes you so sure he didn't deplane at Denny's hangar and the plane came down to Minuteman for service?

RedHawk said:
tothemax said:
RedHawk said:
PDXGrizzly said:
How do you know it’s him? Kudos for finding that, even if it’s not him.

A private charter...with a flight plan that popped up just today... an hour before the flight started. Im not 100%, but i'm about 99% sure its him.

Could very well be but I want some rock solid details.

it wont be "rock solid" until it is announced as the coach in the next 8 days.

It wasn't him

HookedonGriz said:
Others reporting they got a text that Hauck will be in tomorrow at 8 am. Sleep tight Griz Nation.

Hauck is sneaky, he might have switched connections at another airport.

I thonk Colter and kyle should camp out at the airport for 3 days minimum to be safe. Boys?

Man1 said:
Fahque said:
Man1 said:
Paytonlives said:
It had a chance until the initial poster thought he should tell a player to leave the team... I wonder who that was?

Classless.
Attacking posters is against the board rules but that only applies to others right?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
If attacking posters is against the board rules, then you should probably be band for this:

0ef3b0472b55f723498b019221bcef59.jpg
Why, you are perpetrating fraud and you need to be dealt with like men that run their mouth. You would never get away with the stuff you say face to face I would flat brake your f***[*] skull if you pull that stuff.

I mean, it does seem like something you would do. You literally just threatened to bash in his skull.

Man1 said:
Fahque said:
Man1 said:
Paytonlives said:
It had a chance until the initial poster thought he should tell a player to leave the team... I wonder who that was?

Classless.
Attacking posters is against the board rules but that only applies to others right?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
If attacking posters is against the board rules, then you should probably be band for this:

0ef3b0472b55f723498b019221bcef59.jpg
Why, you are perpetrating fraud and you need to be dealt with like men that run their mouth. You would never get away with the stuff you say face to face I would flat brake your f***[*] skull if you pull that stuff.

Wow. No wonder I hardly ever come back here anymore. There's rarely more than evidence to introduce in a future felony trial.
I thought I checked into a thread about Hauck.

Sheesh.

Back