• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Hauck in Havre

kemajic said:
AZGrizFan said:
Well your view is flat out wrong. You should seek counseling.

And is not wanting the best defensive player we have to leave now somehow a bad thing? It wasn't a dig at Hauck--you seem ultrasensitive to that--it was merely a statement that I hope his motivation tactics don't end up with the same result they did with Jensen.
So now your Stitt love has extended to your best wishes to scuttle the new staff; you are the ultimate "never Hauck'er." You're as bad as the media, writing your own lines in between his. Classic butthurt.

PR vs. Gladys Kravitz

kemajic said:
AZGrizFan said:

And is not wanting the best defensive player we have to leave now somehow a bad thing? It wasn't a dig at Hauck--you seem ultrasensitive to that--it was merely a statement that I hope his motivation tactics don't end up with the same result they did with Jensen.
So now your Stitt love has extended to your best wishes to scuttle the new staff; you are the ultimate "never Hauck'er." You're as bad as the media, writing your own lines in between his. Classic butthurt.
I've heard rumors that he's a Never Nude for years. Something about a parade down Higgins Ave.

AZGrizFan said:

Sure seems like you are making a big stretch with your hypothetical.

HelenaHandBasket said:
AZGrizFan said:

How many would have predicted Jensen's departure 3 months ago?

kemajic said:
AZGrizFan said:

WTF are you talking about? "Scuttle the new staff"??? How do you get THAT out of what I said?

You boys have gone "full retard". Never go full retard.

AZGrizFan said:
PlayerRep said:
MTGRZ said:
Richard Cranium said:
I sure hope BH was not purposely eliminating Buss as our best defensive player “RIGHT NOW” because he is projecting Buss is not going to be playing the first game.

Hopefully Hauck was alluding to Olsen being the best defender on the team that played this spring, and right now. I would assume Buss will be right up there once fall camp rolls around and he is healthy. Bobby can only speak about what he has seen so far, and he hasn't seen Buss much yet. Right?

And perhaps providing a bit of motivation to Buss. I assume UM will nominate him for all-American.

Hopefully not in the same way he motivated Jensen. :| :|

HA!

AZGrizFan said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
AZGrizFan said:

I see, you want to be the first so if it happens......

HelenaHandBasket said:
AZGrizFan said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
AZGrizFan said:

I see, you want to be the first so if it happens......
:lol: :lol: Yes. That is soooooo important to me... :twisted:

PlayerRep said:
77matcat said:
Per the OP goals are Cats, BS then Natty. Hmmmm

Seems to be to be different than a number of posters.

What’s the explanation??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

"Goals" are different than "expectations" and "demands". Feel free to point out where Hauck has said a Natty is what he expects.

I agree re the differences noted.

Didn’t say Hauck expects a natty.

Just pointing out that according to coach Hauck in Havre his priorities are Cats, BS then Natty. Several posters on this site seemed to be proud that they would rather win playoff games instead of beating the Cats. Seems inconsistent with Hauck’s goals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ursa Major said:
kemajic said:
AZGrizFan said:

I've heard rumors that he's a Never Nude for years. Something about a parade down Higgins Ave.

There are literally dozens of them, dozens!

Az, I recall you were the most crestfallen when Jensen jilted us and you projected your resent onto Hauck. I know it still hurts though losing Stitt and then Jensen. It’ just not fair some times pumpkin pie.

Dutch Lane said:
Az, I recall you were the most crestfallen when Jensen jilted us and you projected your resent onto Hauck. I know it still hurts though losing Stitt and then Jensen. It’ just not fair some times pumpkin pie.

You remember incorrectly, old man. :thumb:

He may not get out! I here there is a coaching position open and he can't resist "dropping down"!
:D

Sorry, too easy I couldn't resist!

Catsrback76 said:
He may not get out! I here there is a coaching position open and he can't resist "dropping down"!
:D

Sorry, too easy I couldn't resist!

Choate is leaving?? Not sure he'd be willing to drop down that far!

Back