• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Hauck in Havre

dayday said:
PlayerRep said:
How easy is it to bring in 2 transfers who would be ready to play next year, if what appears to be the very good starting qb would be in front of them for 2 years?

I would say getting one transfer at QB will difficult enough this time of the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If he said we are good at QB makes me wonder if we haven't already got a transfer or 2. Doesn't make since he would say that if we just have Sneed and Wilson. but who knows I bet their is quite a few new transfers we won't know anything about until fall ball like you said.

BadlandsGrizFan said:
poorgriz said:
AZGrizFan said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
Well we certainly dont have a running back projected to be an all american at linebacker like the cats do....

Embarrassment of riches on the eastern slope, to be sure. :lol: :lol:

Actually, for once the Cats really are pretty loaded with talent and quality depth at the linebacker position. And the entire defense for that matter.

we-know-we-know.jpg

Hell yes! You know we're always pre season champs, and damn near the entire team are all Americans!

poorgriz said:
Actually, for once each and every season, the Cats really are pretty loaded with talent and quality depth at the linebacker position. And the entire defense for that matter.

FIFY

grizfan1984 said:
dayday said:
PlayerRep said:
How easy is it to bring in 2 transfers who would be ready to play next year, if what appears to be the very good starting qb would be in front of them for 2 years?

I would say getting one transfer at QB will difficult enough this time of the year.

If he said we are good at QB makes me wonder if we haven't already got a transfer or 2. Doesn't make since he would say that if we just have Sneed and Wilson. but who knows I bet their is quite a few new transfers we won't know anything about until fall ball like you said.

I’m fairly confident we at least have a safety transfer coming in but yeah Hauck must think it’s a strong possibility for two QBs or even a done deal if he made that statement. I’m hoping we just will be pleasantly surprised at the start of fall camp if they don’t announce it earlier.

Richard Cranium said:
I sure hope BH was not purposely eliminating Buss as our best defensive player “RIGHT NOW” because he is projecting Buss is not going to be playing the first game.

Hopefully Hauck was alluding to Olsen being the best defender on the team that played this spring, and right now. I would assume Buss will be right up there once fall camp rolls around and he is healthy. Bobby can only speak about what he has seen so far, and he hasn't seen Buss much yet. Right?

MTGRZ said:
Richard Cranium said:
I sure hope BH was not purposely eliminating Buss as our best defensive player “RIGHT NOW” because he is projecting Buss is not going to be playing the first game.

Hopefully Hauck was alluding to Olsen being the best defender on the team that played this spring, and right now. I would assume Buss will be right up there once fall camp rolls around and he is healthy. Bobby can only speak about what he has seen so far, and he hasn't seen Buss much yet. Right?

And perhaps providing a bit of motivation to Buss. I assume UM will nominate him for all-American.

Was surprised by the LB being a weakness comment too. Buss and Olson are studs. Liked what I saw out of Cochrane. Lewis shows to be capable. I guess beyond that experience is a little light, but I think we have some talented freshman. Welnel looked really good in the spring game I thought. Matthews sounds like he might be a good one too.

OT is the position that concerns me the most. Such a crucial position. Hopefully the TE help will provide some support there.

PlayerRep said:
MTGRZ said:
Richard Cranium said:

And perhaps providing a bit of motivation to Buss. I assume UM will nominate him for all-American.

Hopefully not in the same way he motivated Jensen. :| :|

AZGrizFan said:
PlayerRep said:
MTGRZ said:
Richard Cranium said:

Why don't you ask the OC what his view was/is? Why are you so butthurt about Jensen/Stitt leaving? How many years will we have to see you express your hurt feelings? Should you be given 2 years or 3?

PlayerRep said:
AZGrizFan said:
PlayerRep said:
MTGRZ said:

Why don't you ask the OC what his view was/is? Why are you so butthurt about Jensen/Stitt leaving? How many years will we have to see you express your hurt feelings? Should you be given 2 years or 3?

I'll ask again, since you appear to be a tad slow....what in the actual fuck does this have to do with Stitt? Why do you keep bringing Stitt into every conversation? Why are you so obsessed with him and his leaving? You should seek counseling.

I merely made the statement that I hope Hauck's "motivation" of Buss doesn't turn out the same way his attempt at motivation of Jensen did. Freshmen All-American QB's don't grow on trees.

AZGrizFan said:
PlayerRep said:
AZGrizFan said:
PlayerRep said:

I'll ask again, since you appear to be a tad slow....what in the actual f*** does this have to do with Stitt? Why do you keep bringing Stitt into every conversation? Why are you so obsessed with him and his leaving? You should seek counseling.

I merely made the statement that I hope Hauck's "motivation" of Buss doesn't turn out the same way his attempt at motivation of Jensen did. Freshmen All-American QB's don't grow on trees.

In my view, your frequent digs at Hauck and the current program are motivated by your butt hurt over Stitt being fired. Happy to point them out in real time if I see more.

Also, could you explain what Hauck did to motivate Jensen? I'm curious as to what you think Hauck did.

Well your view is flat out wrong. You should seek counseling.

And is not wanting the best defensive player we have to leave now somehow a bad thing? It wasn't a dig at Hauck--you seem ultrasensitive to that--it was merely a statement that I hope his motivation tactics don't end up with the same result they did with Jensen.

AZGrizFan said:

And is not wanting the best defensive player we have to leave now somehow a bad thing? It wasn't a dig at Hauck--you seem ultrasensitive to that--it was merely a statement that I hope his motivation tactics don't end up with the same result they did with Jensen.

Your comment on Hauck/Buss is so far fetched that it didn't even make sense to say it, in my view. Buss is a senior all-American candidate whom I assume will be captain. He is far better than any other player at his position, and perhaps the best linebacker in the conference. He will compete and lead the team this year. Thus, your comment was a dig on Hauck, in my view. Or, it was just a totally dumb comment.

Per the OP goals are Cats, BS then Natty. Hmmmm

Seems to be to be different than a number of posters.

What’s the explanation??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

PlayerRep said:
AZGrizFan said:

Your comment on Hauck/Buss is so far fetched that it didn't even make sense to say it, in my view. Buss is a senior all-American candidate whom I assume will be captain. He is far better than any other player at his position, and perhaps the best linebacker in the conference. He will compete and lead the team this year. Thus, your comment was a dig on Hauck, in my view. Or, it was just a totally dumb comment.

Again, your view is wrong. :thumb:

77matcat said:
Per the OP goals are Cats, BS then Natty. Hmmmm

Seems to be to be different than a number of posters.

What’s the explanation??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

"Goals" are different than "expectations" and "demands". Feel free to point out where Hauck has said a Natty is what he expects.

AZGrizFan said:

So now your Stitt love has extended to your best wishes to scuttle the new staff; you are the ultimate "never Hauck'er." You're as bad as the media, writing your own lines in between his. Classic butthurt.

Back