• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Hats off to Gresch Jensen

BigBruceBaker said:
Gresch is the real deal. If he had a decent defensive co he would have led you guys to the playoffs.

I think he will be second to only the great DAVE before his career is over. I truly believe he is that good.

It was incredibly frustrating how he had the knack for evading sacks and then throwing for first downs, he is a GAMER. He is going to be a fun to watch for you guys, wish we had him!

You Sir, are a true scholar and a gentleman. It's a pleasure to have your wisdom here. :)

CatzWillRise said:
Griz til I die said:
CatzWillRise said:
I was super impressed with him. Great accuracy, decision making, and most importantly that sense of the pocket around him. Too bad now he may not get a chance to shine.
Jensen’s not going anywhere. Both of his parents went to UM and any head coach would love to have him.

Not saying he is goin anywhere, but he’s gonna have a new HC, OC, and offensive scheme. He was really getting into the groove there.

What Gresch learned under B.S. will only make him better under any new head coach we get. Even if it's the #catkiller.

fencer24 said:
BigBruceBaker said:
Gresch is the real deal. If he had a decent defensive co he would have led you guys to the playoffs.

I think he will be second to only the great DAVE before his career is over. I truly believe he is that good.

It was incredibly frustrating how he had the knack for evading sacks and then throwing for first downs, he is a GAMER. He is going to be a fun to watch for you guys, wish we had him!

You Sir, are a true scholar and a gentleman. It's a pleasure to have your wisdom here. :)

Truth and Truth. And there isn't much wisdom anywhere around here so......thanks? ;)

grizeyes said:
CatzWillRise said:
Griz til I die said:
CatzWillRise said:
I was super impressed with him. Great accuracy, decision making, and most importantly that sense of the pocket around him. Too bad now he may not get a chance to shine.
Jensen’s not going anywhere. Both of his parents went to UM and any head coach would love to have him.

Not saying he is goin anywhere, but he’s gonna have a new HC, OC, and offensive scheme. He was really getting into the groove there.

What Gresch learned under B.S. will only make him better under any new head coach we get. Even if it's the #catkiller.
Denarius had multiple oc's at MSU. As good as he was, I would've likes to have seen what he would've become with more continuity. It will have an effect on GJ. How much who knows.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back