• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz vs. MVS final score guess

GRIZFAN20 said:
Hoping for good weather, no injuries, and plenty of time for the backups to get some solid work. Final score will probably be lower than what we are capable of putting up, but should still be a great day for football.

GRIZ - 54

Mississippi Valley State - 17

This ^^^

GO GRIZ!

Paytonlives said:
Let's make this "funner". I've got two rare Chase Reynolds rookie cards I will send the closest pick. To make it simple just the difference between the guess and the actual. I.E. you pick UM to win 70-3 and it ends up 67-6 your total would be 6.

s-l300.jpg

s-l225.jpg

Paytonlives said:
Paytonlives said:
Let's make this "funner". I've got two rare Chase Reynolds rookie cards I will send the closest pick. To make it simple just the difference between the guess and the actual. I.E. you pick UM to win 70-3 and it ends up 67-6 your total would be 6.

s-l300.jpg

s-l225.jpg
Those are sweet! I don't normally play along, but for those I will.

And since everyone overbid, I will say one dollar

Ringneck said:
Montana Grizzlies 51
MVSU Jerry Rices 13

A while back I thought how cool would it be to have Joe Montana and Jerry Rice as honorary team captains for the game.

Back