• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz vs. MVS final score guess

My guess we score over 50 and they don't get 14. Then in the second half :lol:
Seriously I hope we just play clean and more importantly come out with no injuries.
I still always get a bit nervous when you play a team with absolutely nothing to loose.

63-0. Fun fact: This is the furthest west Mississippi Valley State has ever traveled for a game since they played New Mexico in 2015 (66-0) and NDSU in 2005 (45-0). Also the furthest north they've traveled since their trip to Fargo. Otherwise, they've basically never been further north than Illinois. They've had eight winning seasons since 1980. There's also more people that attend MVSU (~2500) than in the city of Itta Bena (~2000).

c4feeda16239735a4e646c015b358004.png

I will just leave this here...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GrizMusician said:
c4feeda16239735a4e646c015b358004.png

I will just leave this here...

So you're saying the cats would lose to MVS??

I have no doubt the Diggers would beat them like you mentioned GrizMusician hahaha.

I'll take the good guys 61-7. Go Griz! (And Go Diggers!)

Hoping for good weather, no injuries, and plenty of time for the backups to get some solid work. Final score will probably be lower than what we are capable of putting up, but should still be a great day for football.

GRIZ - 54

Mississippi Valley State - 17

Eastern Michigan is the best team they have played so far. That game ended 61 - 14 . MVS won the 4th quarter 14 -7. 87 to 3 Griz win with 3 Defensive TDs

I'll say Griz 49-9. I'm hoping JLM and Gusto are off the field and relaxing
By the start of the second half.

Latest posts

Back