• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz soccer 2017

Bummed for the girls. I didnt get to watch but sounds like Coyle's goal was a good cross and finish. Just what this team will have to figure out going forward. Great job by the crosser and crossee. More to come next year!

cmtgrizzly said:
Fowler and Coyle to BSC All-Tournament Team. Congrats to them! :clap:

With the talent that's returning to this team, I'll be almost as excited next fall for their season to start as I will be for the football team; almost. :D

Tough end of the season especially given the blown offside call. 84 or Alabama or anyone who knows, do we have a Spring season at all i.e. exhibition, scrimmages etc.?

cmtgrizzly said:
Tough end of the season especially given the blown offside call. 84 or Alabama or anyone who knows, do we have a Spring season at all i.e. exhibition, scrimmages etc.?

No spring season / exhibition games for the team. I believe that a lot of the girls play on various U20 and U23 travel teams .

84GRIZ said:
cmtgrizzly said:

No spring season / exhibition games for the team. I believe that a lot of the girls play on various U20 and U23 travel teams .

K. Thanks. I wonder of they go back home and play with clubs there or if Plakorus organizes something for them.

Back