• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Greg Rachac...

giphy.gif

Colter_Nuanez56 said:
EverettGriz said:
Colter_Nuanez56 said:
SoldierGriz said:
Apparently there is plenty to talk about in bozeman...just count the content above.

He hitched his wagon to the cats...and peddles his stuff here on eGriz. He generated an idea for Griz content before there was Griz content, and asked for money. People paid for said content and got...well, they've got the above right now. Do cat fans pay a premium for their superior content?

His business model and delivery of service stinks. I don't pay for it, but I do think those who did are getting hosed. If he can't produce Griz content, then he should be providing refunds or deep discounts...

I honestly didn't know we were allowed to sell stuff here on eGriz. What are your terms for the agreement you have with him MR. T?

Only two people subscribed for Griz content over the last 3 months. All of the other paying Griz subscribers were month to month and did not renew given the lack of content, which we completely understand and hope to remedy in the fall.

Again, mind blowing that there's a two-page thread about Skyline Sports titled "Greg Rachac" given the recent news about Rachac. I think you all missed the OP's original intent.

Well, as the old saying goes, all press is good press.

And I guess I'm confused. Would you prefer we harp on Rachac's DUI? Yes -- as is oft the case -- this thread went in a little different direction. But I don't know if anyone has been overtly unfair. They're just stating their personal impressions of your product and whether they see value for the cost. If you market the product on here, seems reasonable to expect critiques on here.

Mind blowing was probably the wrong phrase. Fascinating is more apt. And yes, appreciate the feedback as always!

I want to get to the point where we can provide 28 pieces of content out of spring ball for the Bobcats AND the Grizzlies. I am confident we will get there. Despite the recent struggles, Montana is still THE premier football program in the Big Sky. We want to ensure they receive premier coverage as well.

Colter big fan here...I think this whole issue can be resolved with a match at the Big Time Wrestling event at Ogren Park at Allegiance Field in MIssoula. I have emailed the promoter that you and Kyle Sample will challenge Bob Meseroll and AJ Mazzonlini to a no holds barred tag team match as the undercard for Booker T. Do you accept? Phil Buck has agreed to fly in and be the special guest referee.

Sounds like Rachac might be gone from the Gazette. They just restructured the sports department with no mention of him.

Longtime Denver Post sports reporter, Terry Frei axed a week ago for saying he was uncomfortable with a Japanese driver winning the Indy 500. A convenient out for a newspaper waste deep in red ink while also able to indulge in its PC agenda...

Silvertip said:
Longtime Denver Post sports reporter, Terry Frei axed a week ago for saying he was uncomfortable with a Japanese driver winning the Indy 500. A convenient out for a newspaper waste deep in red ink while also able to indulge in its PC agenda...

Yeah, I'm certain that was the reason for decision, and not at all based upon the business decision of how having a racist as your primary sports columnist may negatively impact the bottom line.

Back