• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Furman DT dies

mthoopsfan said:
alabamagrizzly said:
I doubt your saved millions of lives figure.

Yes, saved millions of lifes. Google it. Studies and articles vary, but they are all in the millions.

"The global COVID-19 vaccination campaign saved 2.4 million lives in 141 countries and could have saved about 670,000 more had the vaccines been distributed equitably, according to a working paper from the USC Schaeffer Center for Health Policy & Economics and Brown University."

https://healthpolicy.usc.edu/article/covid-vaccine-lives-saved-study/

"Based on reported COVID‐19 deaths, vaccinations prevented an estimated 14.4 million deaths (95% credible interval [Crl] 13.7–15.9) from COVID‐19 in a year. However, if excess deaths were used, this estimate rose to 19.8 million (95% Crl 19.1–20.4) deaths prevented (Fig. 1), equating to a global reduction of 63% in total deaths (19.8 million of 31.4 million) during the first year of COVID‐19 vaccination. Delivery of vaccines to low‐income countries has been far lower than promised. 2 In COVID‐19 Vaccines Global Access (COVAX) Advance Market Commitment countries, an estimated 7.4 million [95% Crl 6.8–7.7] of 17.9 million excess deaths were prevented, but millions more lives could have been saved with better coverage."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9537923/

Sure thing. Go stand in line for your 5th booster.

AZGrizFan said:
mthoopsfan said:
Yes, saved millions of lifes. Google it. Studies and articles vary, but they are all in the millions.

"The global COVID-19 vaccination campaign saved 2.4 million lives in 141 countries and could have saved about 670,000 more had the vaccines been distributed equitably, according to a working paper from the USC Schaeffer Center for Health Policy & Economics and Brown University."

https://healthpolicy.usc.edu/article/covid-vaccine-lives-saved-study/

"Based on reported COVID‐19 deaths, vaccinations prevented an estimated 14.4 million deaths (95% credible interval [Crl] 13.7–15.9) from COVID‐19 in a year. However, if excess deaths were used, this estimate rose to 19.8 million (95% Crl 19.1–20.4) deaths prevented (Fig. 1), equating to a global reduction of 63% in total deaths (19.8 million of 31.4 million) during the first year of COVID‐19 vaccination. Delivery of vaccines to low‐income countries has been far lower than promised. 2 In COVID‐19 Vaccines Global Access (COVAX) Advance Market Commitment countries, an estimated 7.4 million [95% Crl 6.8–7.7] of 17.9 million excess deaths were prevented, but millions more lives could have been saved with better coverage."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9537923/

I had 2 AZ in a vaccine trial and have had 5 Moderna (the first 2 and 3 boosters). Never had covid. Healthy as a horse (and aging one).

mthoopsfan said:
AZGrizFan said:

I had 2 AZ in a vaccine trial and have had 5 Moderna (the first 2 and 3 boosters). Never had covid. Healthy as a horse (and aging one).

Good for you. I’ll never get another one.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2023/08/11/more-americans-dying-than-before-pandemic-covid-deaths/70542423007/

Life insurance actuaries are reporting that many more people are dying – still – than in the years before the pandemic. And while deaths during COVID-19 had largely occurred among the old and infirm, this new wave is hitting prime-of-life people hard.

No one knows precisely what is driving the phenomenon, but there is an inexplicable lack of urgency to find out. A concerted investigation is in order.

Deaths among young Americans documented in employee life insurance claims should alone set off alarms. Among working people 35 to 44 years old, a stunning 34% more died than expected in the last quarter of 2022, with above-average rates in other working-age groups, too.

And like I said, noooooobody wants to point the finger at the ONE obvious change since 2019–MANDATED vaccines for people to go back to work—because they’ll get swatted and end up in a gulag somewhere or suicided.

Oh, they’ll blame racism (been around for decades), poverty (been around for decades), gangs (been around for decades, drugs (been around for decades). Funny how the excess deaths all started right after the vaccines were pushed to 75-80% of the population.

But hey, you do you.

AZGrizFan said:
mthoopsfan said:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2023/08/11/more-americans-dying-than-before-pandemic-covid-deaths/70542423007/

Life insurance actuaries are reporting that many more people are dying – still – than in the years before the pandemic. And while deaths during COVID-19 had largely occurred among the old and infirm, this new wave is hitting prime-of-life people hard.

No one knows precisely what is driving the phenomenon, but there is an inexplicable lack of urgency to find out. A concerted investigation is in order.

Deaths among young Americans documented in employee life insurance claims should alone set off alarms. Among working people 35 to 44 years old, a stunning 34% more died than expected in the last quarter of 2022, with above-average rates in other working-age groups, too.

And like I said, noooooobody wants to point the finger at the ONE obvious change since 2019–MANDATED vaccines for people to go back to work—because they’ll get swatted and end up in a gulag somewhere or suicided.

From the article you linked: "The actuarial reports can only speculate on the factors causing these deaths, including oft-cited delayed health care, drug overdoses and even weather patterns." Suicides are up too.

mthoopsfan said:
AZGrizFan said:

From the article you linked: "The actuarial reports can only speculate on the factors causing these deaths, including oft-cited delayed health care, drug overdoses and even weather patterns." Suicides are up too.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah. See my edit to my post above. They’ll literally blame ANYTHING except what ACTUALLY changed.

AZGrizFan said:
mthoopsfan said:

Vaccines weren't available at all until Dec. 2020. Vaccine mandates didn't start until mid-2021. These things don't line up with your made-up 2019 date.

mthoopsfan said:
AZGrizFan said:

Vaccines weren't available at all until Dec. 2020. Vaccine mandates didn't start until mid-2021. These things don't line up with your made-up 2019 date.

Most of the excess deaths in 20 and early 21 were from covid. There weren’t hardly any 20/30/40 something’s dropping dead unexpectedly until the vaccines came out.

AZGrizFan said:
mthoopsfan said:

Yeah. See my edit to my post above. They’ll literally blame ANYTHING except what ACTUALLY changed.

Mortality rates started going up in 2010. No covid vaccine then. You then said things changed in 2019. No covid vaccines then either. And no mandates until mid-2021. Can you cite any scientist who says that covid vaccines have caused mortality of young people to go up?

AZGrizFan said:
mthoopsfan said:

Most of the excess deaths in 20 and early 21 were from covid. There weren’t hardly any 20/30/40 something’s dropping dead unexpectedly until the vaccines came out.

Where's your support for 20-40 somethings dropping dead unexpectedly?

"Studies indicate that the sudden deaths among young adults have little to do with the COVID-19 vaccination and a lot more to do with one’s lifestyle."

"The study states that vaccination did not increase the risk of sudden death. On the contrary, the authors report that vaccination reduced the risk of sudden death among adults"

https://www.orfonline.org/expert-speak/solving-the-mystery-of-sudden-deaths-in-young-adults

AZGrizFan said:
mthoopsfan said:

Yes, and more people are buying electric vehicles since the covid vaccines were introduced. Covid vacs must helping out Elon. Did you know correlation does not prove causation?

UMAlum said:
AZGrizFan said:

Yes, and more people are buying electric vehicles since the covid vaccines were introduced. Covid vacs must helping out Elon. Did you know correlation does not prove causation?

Actually, EV sales are trending down. Ford loses $38,000 on every EV it sells. Try again. And if you read the whole thread, you’d already have your answer to that question.

mthoopsfan said:
AZGrizFan said:

Insurance actuaries. Did you not read the article? Do you think they’re lying?

AZGrizFan said:
mthoopsfan said:

Yes, I read the article and 40 others. The trend started in 2010, not after covid vaccines. Read this above, and the study, which was a study of studies.

"Studies indicate that the sudden deaths among young adults have little to do with the COVID-19 vaccination and a lot more to do with one’s lifestyle."

"The study states that vaccination did not increase the risk of sudden death. On the contrary, the authors report that vaccination reduced the risk of sudden death among adults"

https://www.orfonline.org/expert-speak/ ... ung-adults

mthoopsfan said:
AZGrizFan said:

Yes, I read the article and 40 others. The trend started in 2010, not after covid vaccines. Read this above, and the study, which was a study of studies.

Sure thing. Except I know a number of people who’ve experienced cardiac related events since being vaccinated (myself included, AND my 24 year old daughter). “Lifestyle”. WAFJ.

I never lived in fear of COVID. Never. Got vaccinated becuase I was forced to to be able to return to the office. As was my daughter. I fear the vaccine waaaaay more than the flu.

But as I said, you do you. I literally couldn’t care less how people feel about the vaccine. I just know that I won’t be getting another, and neither will anyone in my family. Pharmaceutical companies aren’t filthy stinking rich out of their benevolence. They’re trying to make as much money as they can.

As a lawyer, does it concern you that the vaccine companies got the government to agree to ZERO liability and hiding results for 75 years? That doesn’t concern you?

mthoopsfan said:
AZGrizFan said:

Actuarials are paid to figure out what their risk is. THEY did not see a 34% increase coming. It’s literally their job.

AZGrizFan said:
mthoopsfan said:

Sure thing. Except I know a number of people who’ve experienced cardiac related events since being vaccinated (myself included, AND my 24 year old daughter). “Lifestyle”. WAFJ.

I never lived in fear of COVID. Never. Got vaccinated becuase I was forced to to be able to return to the office. As was my daughter. I fear the vaccine waaaaay more than the flu.

But as I said, you do you. I literally couldn’t care less how people feel about the vaccine. I just know that I won’t be getting another, and neither will anyone in my family. Pharmaceutical companies aren’t filthy stinking rich out of their benevolence. They’re trying to make as much money as they can.

As a lawyer, does it concern you that the vaccine companies got the government to agree to ZERO liability and hiding results for 75 years? That doesn’t concern you?

Nope, your last para. is fine with me. Moderna stock was down 57% for the year in December. Pfizer was way down too. It's lowest price in 10 years. Where are you getting your info on vaccine companies? Stocks of companies that make weight loss vaccines are the ones that are up.

AZGrizFan said:
mthoopsfan said:

Actuarials are paid to figure out what their risk is. THEY did not see a 34% increase coming. It’s literally their job.

It was 34% in one quarter, I believe. Look at the long run. Are you going to tie increased suiicides and shootings to covid vaccines too?

Back