• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

From a Cat fan, please Hire Hauck!

Cat fans hate Bobby, because he hates us, as a team. I have a good buddy who's good friends with the Hauck boys. I had the chance to hangout with Bobby one night. The guy couldn't of been nicer to me. I like the dude. I hope he comes back. He makes hating the griz fun and that's what it's all about kids. Still have my UNLV hat he sent my way. If I remember right, when my buddy gave it to me, he said Bobby told him "Give this to that fucking bobcat buddy of yours." LOL..... How do you not love that comment? It's Bobby.

15-48 is not scary, it’s a joke. The only school in the world that would even think about giving Bobby a job is UM. He is a has been and another scandal waiting to happen. Keep telling yourselves he is going to make everything better then let’s talk again next November. Back to back to back, 3 - peat baby!!

http://billingsgazette.com/sports/college/griz-coach-bobby-hauck-ripped-on-espn-com/article_e33e5a78-be0d-11de-a558-001cc4c002e0.html

Bring him back!

Hippies rule said:
http://billingsgazette.com/sports/college/griz-coach-bobby-hauck-ripped-on-espn-com/article_e33e5a78-be0d-11de-a558-001cc4c002e0.html

Bring him back!

Keep making excuses ,you are trying hard to convince us not to bring him back lol.
Your so scared your little pepe is tingling hahaha.

Hippies rule said:
15-48 is not scary, it’s a joke. The only school in the world that would even think about giving Bobby a job is UM. He is a has been and another scandal waiting to happen. Keep telling yourselves he is going to make everything better then let’s talk again next November. Back to back to back, 3 - peat baby!!
I am impressed that you have progressed to the point you are now able to use both lower and uppercase when typing. Good job hippie. Your thoughts are still scrambled but we can hope that will improve as well someday.

Hippies rule said:

Bring him back!

That’s the best you can do. A minor story over 8 years ago. Try looking at the more recent story or stories from the UNLV student newspaper saying Hauck couldn’t have been nicer or easier to deal with.

Hippie, you are running scared. And an idiot.

PlayerRep said:
Hippies rule said:

Bring him back!

That’s the best you can do. A minor story over 8 years ago. Try looking at the more recent story or stories from the UNLV student newspaper saying Hauck couldn’t have been nicer or easier to deal with.

Hippie, you are running scared. And an idiot.

These Cat trolls remind me of little kids going to the dentist for the first time, putting on a brave face on the outside but crying like a pussy down deep. Which fits this well in more ways than one.

RobertoGato said:
Bottom dwelling? SDSU is indeed G5 and not P5, but they're a top five G5 program right now. They beat two PAC12 teams this season (ASU and STAN), beat one last year (CAL), ended last season ranked (25), and were as high as 18 this season until a mid-year hiccup. Last year, Donnel Pumphrey broke the NCAA record for career rushing yards and this year, Rashaad Penny ran for 2087 plus 19 touchdowns. He also had 3 return TD's for Coach Hauck, who was one of the best STC's in the country over his time there. That's hardly bottom-dwelling.

It seems to me that both sides are looking at the potential of a Hauck hire with tinted lenses. Griz fans imagine that he'll come back and very shortly have the team competing for national championships. Cat fans imagine he'll be a disaster. The reality, if it comes to pass, will almost certainly be somewhere in the middle. Hauck is a good coach. He's proven more than capable at the FCS level. He's been working under Rocky Long, who is an all-time G5 BCS coach. As a Cat fan, I have no doubt he'd be an upgrade on Stitt. However, he's not taking over a program one year removed from a championship. The transition is going to take more than some Griz fans want to admit, and there's no guarantee that his 2nd tenure would reach the heights of the first.

There are guys that I'd rather they hire (Pease, Fisher) and guys I'd rather they eschew for Hauck (Kane), but regardless he would be a good choice.

Well stated RG.

HookedonGriz said:
I live in bozeman and have a crap ton of Bobcat fans who are buddies. Every single one of them said the last guy they want the Griz to hire is Hauck. They all know he is a winner, instantly improves the Griz, and absolutely hate his disrespect towards the cats.

Same results I’ve had when polling my bobcat friends and neighbor (active MSU alum and season ticket holder). The latter even went so far to say he was “impressed UM recognized Stitt wasn’t working and had the guts to make the switch so quickly.” Most made half-hearted stitt-ash comparisons, thought the intensity the griz typically played with in the rivalry game was missing, and that Hauck would correct things in short order.

wbtfg said:
BWahlberg said:
You can almost smell the fear in that post haha

Fear smells a lot like patchouli oil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fear smells like boobcat athletes that kidnap and murder. http://www.espn.com/espn/news/story?id=2505352

Put a shirt on over your boobs, boobcat. You are scaring the women and children.

IntuitiveGriz said:
wbtfg said:
BWahlberg said:
You can almost smell the fear in that post haha

Fear smells a lot like patchouli oil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fear smells like boobcat athletes that kidnap and murder. http://www.espn.com/espn/news/story?id=2505352

Put a shirt on over your boobs, boobcat. You are scaring the women and children.

Amen. I've been saying for years that their program has it's skeletons too. How quickly their fans forget....

LOL.. 2 of my best friends are pretty significant Cat boosters. (I know, I know). They REALLY don't want to see UM bring Bobby back...

grizpack said:
LOL.. 2 of my best friends are pretty significant Cat boosters. (I know, I know). They REALLY don't want to see UM bring Bobby back...

You need new friends. :cool: :D

The first person to tell me about Bobby being a candidate was my good friend whos family happens to be Cat donors

"He said good god your Griz are gonna bring back the man who sold his soul to the Devil"....

Needless to say...the Cats would hate seeing Hauck again every year. Keep in mind that the Cats also had one of their programs all time greats at QB during part of the stretch while Hauck was here.

Looks like all of the Cat fans are going to get their wish. Merry Christmas!!! Hope it turns out like last time and everyone will be happy.

Back