• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Facts: Stitt’s record after 3 years

grizare#1 said:
rgrizfan said:
Why would he leave San Diego?
He loves Montana, has a place on Ashley lake but not sure how much his wife loves it. U of M now has what he wanted badly, facilities to recruit to.
Mother lives in Missoula and she isn’t getting younger.

sheeee-it, not complicated at all.

hire bh as hc/st,
keep bs as oc and
hire new dc.

:lol: :roll: :eek: :? :idea:

Stitt's record here is pretty much a mirror image of his record at Mines. Why should we expect anything different?

grizare#1 said:
rgrizfan said:
Why would he leave San Diego?
He loves Montana, has a place on Ashley lake but not sure how much his wife loves it. U of M now has what he wanted badly, facilities to recruit to.

Bitterroot Lake actually. :thumb:

dupuyer griz said:
PDXGrizzly said:
dupuyer griz said:
PDXGrizzly said:
It’s not that he moved on, it’s who he moved on to.
Is there anyone here who wouldn’t leave their current job for twice the salary?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He’s a cat now. F$&! him
Not sure we are on the same page. I thought we were talking about Hauck. Sorry for f this is my misunderstanding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May have not been clear. I was referencing Ty Gregorak. Sorry for the confusion

Just looked at the final conference standings. Tied for 6th?? Wtf. 4 of the 5 conference wins were wins over the worst teams in the league. So bad.

Southern Utah - 7-1
Weber State - 7-1
NAU - 6-2
EWU - 6-2
Sac St - 6-2
UM - 5-3
MSU - 5-3
UC Davis - 3-5
ISU - 2-6
North Dak - 2-6
Northern CO- 2-6
Cal Poly - 1-7
PSU - 0-8

Gametime said:
Just looked at the final conference standings. Tied for 6th?? Wtf. 4 of the 5 conference wins were wins over the worst teams in the league. So bad.

Southern Utah - 7-1
Weber State - 7-1
NAU - 6-2
EWU - 6-2
Sac St - 6-2
UM - 5-3
MSU - 5-3
UC Davis - 3-5
ISU - 2-6
North Dak - 2-6
Northern CO- 2-6
Cal Poly - 1-7
PSU - 0-8

Not being a smart ass at all, but they picked us preseason #6.....Stitt is predictable, look no further than his record from the mines to UM. Up to this point, I’ve tried to see what could be on the horizon, no longer. I only see more of the same unfortunately and that’s not what anyone wants. Two years in a row needing a win over Bozeman state for playoffs......didn’t do it. I’m done with this coaching staff, just done.

Back