• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Facts: Stitt’s record after 3 years

HelenaHandBasket said:
Gametime said:
Bobby will come back if he is offered.

There in lies the rub.

If Haslam blows a chance to get him back, he should be fired too. Bobby would fix this and finish his career here. He loves this program as much as any person I have ever met. He will come back.

Gametime said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
Gametime said:
Bobby will come back if he is offered.

There in lies the rub.

If Haslam blows a chance to get him back, he should be fired too. Bobby would fix this and finish his career here. He loves this program as much as any person I have ever met. He will come back.

Agreed. I heard he wanted to come back when Stitt got hired. Don't know if it's true but he recruits great talent. In state talent. Develops players and brings heart and swagger.

Side note Grgorak has no chance he isn't a great coach and personally think he is a major D bag

HelenaHandBasket said:
Montana37 said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
Gametime said:
Bobby would fix this

Possibly, but still this is nothing more than pure speculation on your part.
Or the fact he had the success he did when he was here before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which does not guarantee success now.

Bobby won or tied for the BSC championship every year he coached here. I'll take my chances with Bobby.

Gametime said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
Montana37 said:
HelenaHandBasket said:

Bobby won or tied for the BSC championship every year he coached here. I'll take my chances with Bobby.

OK.

PDXGrizzly said:
uofmman1122 said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
jodcon said:
Would you say more or less chance than Bobby Hauck?

Asking for a friend.

I would say less.
Agreed. Hauck likely never will come back, but it’s way more likely than Ty getting the job.

He’s a Bobcat now.

Yup Benedict Arnold can go F$&! himself.
Never understood how some of you consider him a traitor when he was basically told to kick rocks by his boss. The decision to leave wasn't his if I remember right. What was he supposed to do turn down a job offer than pays him pretty good money in a professional he want to be in.

Post Falls Griz said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
Gametime said:
dupuyer griz said:
Does Gregorak take it after he was turned away? Intensity might be nice...

Hauck will solve all this.

It is amazing that BH hasn't been hired as a HC by someone by now since he is automatic.

I've heard Bobby walks on water.
I’ve heard Stitt shits the bed...

braves84 said:
PDXGrizzly said:
uofmman1122 said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
I would say less.
Agreed. Hauck likely never will come back, but it’s way more likely than Ty getting the job.

He’s a Bobcat now.

Never understood how some of you consider him a traitor when he was basically told to kick rocks by his boss. The decision to leave wasn't his if I remember right. What was he supposed to do turn down a job offer than pays him pretty good money in a professional he want to be in.

You do realize that he played a huge part in the reason why he was told to kick rocks. The decision may not have been his, but he did play a big part in the decision.

Gametime said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
Montana37 said:
HelenaHandBasket said:

It's just speculation that he would do any worse than he did when he was here previously.

PlayerRep said:
Gametime said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
Montana37 said:

It's just speculation that he would do any worse than he did when he was here previously.

you are off your game today, greenie.

braves84 said:
PDXGrizzly said:
uofmman1122 said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
I would say less.

He’s a Bobcat now.

It’s not that he moved on, it’s who he moved on to.

PDXGrizzly said:
braves84 said:
PDXGrizzly said:
uofmman1122 said:

He’s a Bobcat now.

Is there anyone here who wouldn’t leave their current job for twice the salary?

dupuyer griz said:
PDXGrizzly said:
braves84 said:
PDXGrizzly said:

He’s a cat now. F$&! him

PDXGrizzly said:
dupuyer griz said:
PDXGrizzly said:
braves84 said:

He’s a cat now. F$&! him
Not sure we are on the same page. I thought we were talking about Hauck. Sorry for f this is my misunderstanding.

rgrizfan said:
Why would he leave San Diego?
He loves Montana, has a place on Ashley lake but not sure how much his wife loves it. U of M now has what he wanted badly, facilities to recruit to.

Back