• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Did Growler shut down MaroonBlood.com?

Alphas, friend that owns MB refused to delete threats that were made on the board and refused a court ordered cease and desist. The host company was contacted by authorities and they deactivated the site.

The owner at MB evidently isnt a pussy like the mods on here and allows opinions he doesn't agree with. Some of you could learn a thing or two from him.

Man1 said:
Alphas, friend that owns MB refused to delete threats that were made on the board and refused a court ordered cease and desist. The host company was contacted by authorities and they deactivated the site.

The owner at MB evidently isnt a pussy like the mods on here and allows opinions he doesn't agree with. Some of you could learn a thing or two from him.

Opinions are fine... Threats are not.

And some could learn to not call others pussy.

Oh and BTW... Nothing says you have to be here...

Wow. I heard something else along this line but this doesn’t surprise me either. I for one wouldn’t want to be in a pickle with the feds, but cudos to him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man1 said:

Not sure why there would be a cease and desist order. That doesn't make sense. Freezing the site if there was an investigation would. Of course host can always end a client. To bad. Other than a few idiotic pissing matches there was actually a good discussion of football.

Grizfan-24 said:
Wow. I heard something else along this line but this doesn’t surprise me either. I for one wouldn’t want to be in a pickle with the feds, but cudos to him.

Applicable term

Grizfan-24 said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well played 24

Glendivegriz said:
Man1 said:

Not sure why there would be a cease and desist order. That doesn't make sense. Freezing the site if there was an investigation would. Of course host can always end a client. To bad. Other than a few idiotic pissing matches there was actually a good discussion of football.

True story

Paytonlives said:
RobGriz said:
Man1 said:
Rob and AG1 are right you really are f***[*] homo.

If by “f***[*] homo” you mean “dude that actually knows anything about football”, than yes. Also sets me apart from you.

Think you better reread this...
Oh my, did pickle just misread one of his own alt accounts?

Back