• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Did Growler shut down MaroonBlood.com?

grizindabox said:
BWahlberg said:
Glendivegriz said:
Was on this morning as well right before lunch. Bobcat12 was last post I saw. He probably broke it knowing him. Growler actually like one of my posts this week so I was feeling special. lol

And he was trying to make friends with Mr. T... something strange is going on with that guy...

....that dude....is mentally.....unstable.....bipolar....even....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Paytonlives said:
Whats Moron Blood?
My guess:
It’s the place your dumb ass has no control over, which is why you don’t post there?

No need to answer. I already know the answer. Gonna block me now?

RobGriz said:
Paytonlives said:
Whats Moron Blood?
My guess:
It’s the place your dumb ass has no control over, which is why you don’t post there?

Why... you will eventually ban yourself...

#FTC
217aec907f341c13a927440765d0889a.jpg

Grizzlies1982 said:
BWahlberg said:
Noticed that MB has been down most of the day. Is this like what happened to the Unofficial Grizzly Message Board all those years ago? He had some new post up last night about finally getting to meet Alpha and the board owners in Bozeman was going to "set the record straight, through blood, sweat, and tears."

Odd...

I'm not saying it was Alpha, but they did find an unidentified body in Billings...

Was it wearing an "I'm not a racist, but I absolutely love George Zimmerman," t-shirt?

I like my quaint corner of the world. At least before someone dropped a pickled bomb on the place this morning. There is cucumber shrapnel everywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grizfan-24 said:
I like my quaint corner of the world. At least before someone dropped a pickled bomb on the place this morning. There is cucumber shrapnel everywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep

Paytonlives said:
RobGriz said:
Paytonlives said:
Whats Moron Blood?
My guess:

Will I? But only because I say something you don’t like. Not untrue of course, but still...

Man1 said:
Rob and AG1 are right you really are f***[*] homo.

If by “f***[*] homo” you mean “dude that actually knows anything about football”, than yes, that’s me.

RobGriz said:
Paytonlives said:
RobGriz said:
Paytonlives said:
Whats Moron Blood?
My guess:

Will I? But only because I say something you don’t like. Not untrue of course, but still...

No you will break the rules or attack a poster... its coming.

Paytonlives said:
RobGriz said:
Paytonlives said:
RobGriz said:
My guess:

No you will break the rules or attack a poster... its coming.

Been here for 10 years. Haven’t been kicked off yet

Back