• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Champion Center Pics

AllWeatherFan said:
I heard we were installing a shit pond near the Champions Center. Was my source mistaken? Should I email Haslam?

No need, AWF. I can confirm that a shit pond is indeed on the short list of projects to be completed in the near future. However, I have it on good authority that we're going to build a couple of lovely sheds immediately behind the south end zone, as well as an oil filter dorm first. The administration sees those as more critical than the shit pond.

Silvertip said:
griz5700 said:
Seems like a huge mistake imo to paint it yellow.

Add some blue and we're in real trouble...guessing it's just sheet rock or primer...hopefully.

Haha. I think that is a fair assumption

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

Silvertip said:
griz5700 said:

Add some blue and we're in real trouble...guessing it's just sheet rock or primer...hopefully.

giphy.gif

griz5700 said:
Silvertip said:
griz5700 said:

Haha. I think that is a fair assumption

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk
It's the bare insulated sheathing board; it will have a siding or Dryvit finish.

does that mean their will be four rooms, each representing :thumb: all four of the championships the U has won?

Impressive how large it really appears when you see it in person (thats what she said). With Kent standing out in front of it. 51,000 sq ft is one thing on paper, but a completely different other when you start to see the human scale.

I remember at Hellgate during doubles we put all our practice clothes in the laundry bag and went home. When we would come back they would have been washed and dried. However, the the washer was out of commission and we came back to wet, stinky practice clothes. That was fun.

This looks much better.

And yes Hellgate had a team back then..... sort of.

Back