• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Champion Center Pics

BDizzle said:
get'em_griz said:
17264376_756381361178476_7843280888635223395_n.jpg

I took that pic! Right before I died climbing the M.

since you are still posting on egriz, i assume you are in hell now? how is it?

get'em_griz said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
On a side not...they must have patios overlooking the field on the top of that building...MUST!!!!

Haha they should put in a built-in BBQ suite area and charge a premium for those that don't want to leave the tailgates but also take in the game live... better yet put in an oversized hot tub (ala Jacksonville Jags and their rooftop pool). If the Griz make it back to a late season snow game on ESPN that would be a pretty unique and memorable aspect of the stadium and therefore a good marketing gimmick.

DoubleNicks said:
get'em_griz said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
On a side not...they must have patios overlooking the field on the top of that building...MUST!!!!

Haha they should put in a built-in BBQ suite area and charge a premium for those that don't want to leave the tailgates but also take in the game live... better yet put in an oversized hot tub (ala Jacksonville Jags and their rooftop pool). If the Griz make it back to a late season snow game on ESPN that would be a pretty unique and memorable aspect of the stadium and therefore a good marketing gimmick.

:!: sand volleyball court and a bunch of beach chairs and umbrellas and beer bars.

Proud Griz Man said:
DoubleNicks said:
get'em_griz said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:

:!: sand volleyball court and a bunch of beach chairs and umbrellas and beer bars.

Move the poker game from Stocks to that patio.....

I happened to be in Missoula today and took some updated champion center pictures. That structure is much bigger in person. Pics just don't do it justice.

I am not sure how to embed them here from my phone. Can someone walk me through that or am I only able to do that with a laptop? sometimes it seems there are limited capabilities here to do anything for iPhones or iPads

HookedonGriz said:
I happened to be in Missoula today and took some updated champion center pictures. That structure is much bigger in person. Pics just don't do it justice.

I am not sure how to embed them here from my phone. Can someone walk me through that or am I only able to do that with a laptop? sometimes it seems there are limited capabilities here to do anything for iPhones or iPads

Would love to see the photos you took!

I pretty sure you can embed photos from your phone through the Tapatalk app. That's the only way I've known how to embed a photo from my phone.

Other than that, I usually upload images to a social media site and then, from a computer, right click the image and select "Copy Image Address" and use that link to paste here on eGriz.

get'em_griz said:
HookedonGriz said:

I pretty sure you can embed photos from your phone through the Tapatalk app. That's the only way I've known how to embed a photo from my phone.

Other than that, I usually upload images to a social media site and then, from a computer, right click the image and select "Copy Image Address" and use that link to paste here on eGriz.

Perfect thanks for the feedback I downloaded that app. Here we go!

f160d0a8c9159d624ddadac9673dbb15.jpg
0bc0498339898dc7284f192a15a0fa3b.jpg
33f6130b8b169b7fc83ca9fb51dde2d5.jpg
5583fefb63cb9fbdbd934decf9cadcfe.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HookedonGriz said:
get'em_griz said:
HookedonGriz said:

Perfect thanks for the feedback I downloaded that app. Here we go!

f160d0a8c9159d624ddadac9673dbb15.jpg
0bc0498339898dc7284f192a15a0fa3b.jpg
33f6130b8b169b7fc83ca9fb51dde2d5.jpg
5583fefb63cb9fbdbd934decf9cadcfe.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The beginnings of DOMINANCE. (Once again)

What 18 year old Division 1 prospect isn't going to fall in love with Griz Athletics now?

George Ferguson said:
There is no doubt this facility is a game-changer.

Like all-American qb's, o-lineman like Quinn, Russum, Horn and Gragg, safeties like the many all-Americans and NFL players, rb's like Green, Hilliard and Yo (and Rocky), corners like Tru and Jimmy Wilson, lb's and receivers like the dozen all time great lb's and receivers, kickers like Snyder and Carpenter, d-lineman like Biermann, etc? Great.

Nice update here.....and talk of the next project!

http://www.montanasports.com/2017/03/29/washington-grizzly-champions-center-construction-making-montana-grizzlies-excited/

DoubleNicks said:
get'em_griz said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:

Do you really think that would add to the wholesomeness of WG to have a hot tub of college age people enjoying themselves in a Dec. playoff game, on ESPN !
Enrollment problem solved.

PlayerRep said:
George Ferguson said:
There is no doubt this facility is a game-changer.

Like all-American qb's, o-lineman like Quinn, Russum, Horn and Gragg, safeties like the many all-Americans and NFL players, rb's like Green, Hilliard and Yo (and Rocky), corners like Tru and Jimmy Wilson, lb's and receivers like the dozen all time great lb's and receivers, kickers like Snyder and Carpenter, d-lineman like Biermann, etc? Great.

You forgot to add yourself 3 times.

They said it is going to be a 2-story weight room in the south end of the building (where excavators are in the above photo).

Question: Does that mean it will be 2 levels (separated by a floor/celling), or will it be just 1 huge level weight room (from the ground all the way up to the second story ceiling)?

Back